Days of Future Past Days of Future Past SPOILERS! (You have been warned!) - Part 3

I am personally hoping that the horseman end up being Sinister, Holocaust, Abyss, and Wolverine. I think it'd be a good way of showing Wolverine doing something new, introducing Sinister for any future appearances he may have (including X-Force or something), and Abyss and Holocaust are just favorites of mine.

I'm gonna be upset if Archangel isn't in there, but I agree it might be nice to see Hugh chew up some scenery as a villain for a change.

I'm gonna be upset if Archangel isn't in there, but I agree it might be nice to see Hugh chew up some scenery as a villain for a change.

The main reason I would put Wolverine over Archangel is simply due to Angel existing in the future many years after to this film, so if Archangel existed, he wouldn't be the conflicted hero from the comic. He'd be a generic bad guy with metal wings. If you use Wolverine as Death instead, you get that conflicted hero angle that Angel had and we'd see him as a villain. Hence why I favor it.

The main reason I would put Wolverine over Archangel is simply due to Angel existing in the future many years prior to this film, so if Archangel existed, he wouldn't be the conflicted hero from the comic. He'd be a generic bad guy with metal wings. If you use Wolverine as Death instead, you get that conflicted hero angle that Angel had and we'd see him as a villain. Hence why I favor it.

Oh, I get it. It makes total sense. I just associate one with the other. The two to me are so connected it's gonna be strange for me to see one without the other. I seriously don't think he's gonna show up anyway, so I'm just gonna have to be a sad panda. :(

Oh, I get it. It makes total sense. I just associate one with the other. The two to me are so connected it's gonna be strange for me to see one without the other. I seriously don't think he's gonna show up anyway, so I'm just gonna have to be a sad panda. :(

It is a little sad, yes. This is where X3 can kind of screw up things like this. Especially sucks given Angel was barely even in X3!

Unless apocalypse travels through time to get his horsemen I don't see archangel happening.

So I've tried to read through all of the pages so I'm sorry if this has already been addressed.

But didn't Halle say that we "learn something new" about Storm in this film? Clearly whatever that was was cut.

So I've tried to read through all of the pages so I'm sorry if this has already been addressed.

But didn't Halle say that we "learn something new" about Storm in this film? Clearly whatever that was was cut.

Well, we learned that she got stabbed by a Sentinel. :o

The main reason I would put Wolverine over Archangel is simply due to Angel existing in the future many years after to this film, so if Archangel existed, he wouldn't be the conflicted hero from the comic. He'd be a generic bad guy with metal wings. If you use Wolverine as Death instead, you get that conflicted hero angle that Angel had and we'd see him as a villain. Hence why I favor it.

I'd be ok with Wolvering replacing Mikhail as long as Holocaust, Sinister, and Abyss remain unchanged. I liked a lot the interactions between those three and with Apocalypse as well. I'd say those three even Mikhail with his imposing look were dignified representations of Apocalypse's Horsemen. But I think that won't happen in the upcoming film.

I think Apoc is big enough to turn into a two parter. I'd be ok with an Angel reintroduction and him becoming Arch at the end or the beginning of the next film. I'm just not sure how this is gonna be based on AoA regardless of how brief. They just dealt with a dystopian future storyline. I can't see them retreading that ground so soon.

It either got cut or she was full of ****.

The question is do we finally get Cable now?

If FOX are so desparate to have Wolverine in an X movie, put him in X-Force make it a R rating and fill the team with killers. Practicle effects to keep the budget down and make them an elite assassins.

If FOX are so desparate to have Wolverine in an X movie, put him in X-Force make it a R rating and fill the team with killers. Practicle effects to keep the budget down and make them an elite assassins.

:up::up:

If Apocalypse is in 1988/89 then there's a chance Angel can be in the film

Movie was awesome. Can't wait to see it again today.

I enjoyed the scene when young xavier reads Logan's mind for the first time and we see the first time jean and Logan met, then the first time Logan sees jean on X2 when she is walking down the stairs, and x3 when he kills her. I know a lot of fans don't like that they focus on Logan and Jean too much, but for me personally I enjoyed it. It shows how much jean means to Logan, she is his true love.

I also liked the scene when Logan and and Xavier are talking on the jet, and Logan tells Xavier that no matter what happens on that day he has to remember to recruit Storm, Scott, And Jean. I thought it was pretty cool.

And the whole both Xavier's talking to one another had me in tears. "Just because someone stumbles and loses their way, doesn't mean they are lost forever" really deep message.

Okay I'm done. Great movie! Easily the best x-men movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"