DC Year One... 5 New titles

Woooooo Huntress. :up:
Favorite Batman supporting character not named Catwoman. :up:

Six. Ever read that issue of NML where she saved all those people from the Joker? That was ****ing awesome.

All of the titles look very interesting. I'll probably only get Teen Titans and Green Arrow, but I'll deffinantly look into the rest when they are collected. That being said, the creative teams look a bit weird. Does anyone know Amy Wolfram? With Teen Titans being as successful as it is, I thought they would get a higher profile writer on it. I imagine they could have gotten Marv Wolfman to do it.

jaydawg said:
Six. Ever read that issue of NML where she saved all those people from the Joker? That was ****ing awesome.
One good moment amidst a sea of mediocrity does not a good character make.

twylight said:
It decreases the value of ALL the characters that were in that title. It put Dinah on the mainstream map and was really the defining moment of her superhero Life, because it's what started her on it.

And then they give some lame *** thing about how Dinah holds the JLA together...how is that possible when she wasn't even in the making of it?

It makes more sense to keep YLA:YO in continuity.

I'm NEVER going to get over it. NEVER. I truly sat and cried over it and goodness knows my poor comic book store..>.<

Get over it, she's a Chick who screams...Big deal, atleast the chick in Mortal Kombat who did that also whiped ppl with her hair. BC just screams, what a GREAT character.:whatever:

LOL

She was doomed the day Gail Simone touched her, it all went down hill from there.

Dwarf lord said:
All of the titles look very interesting. I'll probably only get Teen Titans and Green Arrow, but I'll deffinantly look into the rest when they are collected. That being said, the creative teams look a bit weird. Does anyone know Amy Wolfram? With Teen Titans being as successful as it is, I thought they would get a higher profile writer on it. I imagine they could have gotten Marv Wolfman to do it.
She was a writer on the TT cartoon... :csad: Still hoping for the best though :(

I knew that name sounded familiar. I hope she appreciates the differences between the comic Titans and the cartoon Titans...

Why does everyone hate Huntress? She's more interesting than any of the Robins were.
Well, except maybe Dick. We all make exceptions for Dick. :o

Tim was more interesting than everyone combined, ever, until DC decided to make him Dick Jr.

Ben Urich said:
Why does everyone hate Huntress? She's more interesting than any of the Robins were.
Well, except maybe Dick. We all make exceptions for Dick. :o

So what you're saying is that you like Dick?

I only like huntress if she's wearing the Jim Lee hush costume.

I only like Huntress when she doesn't show up in comics.

Assassin said:
I only like huntress if she's wearing the Jim Lee hush costume.

Then we have complete opposite views of Huntress. I like her in her original Post-Crisis Costume.

Hell yea, earth 2 huntress has the best costume. But the current one, the short shorts are the best.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Tim was more interesting than everyone combined, ever, until DC decided to make him Dick Jr.
Dick was the most interesting person in DC ever until he got raped and replaced by some murderous half octopus tard.

Green Arrow: Year One by Andy Diggle and Jock
Metamorpho: Year One by Dan Jurgens
Teen Titans: Year One by Amy Wolfram and Karl Kerschl
Black Lightning: Year One by Jen Van Meter and Cully Hamner
Huntress: Year One by Ivory Madison (w) and artist tba

I can guarantee Huntress, Black Lightning, and Metamorpho wont last.

MajinShenron said:

They're minis... :o

What is it with people saying minis will be cancelled recently.

MajinShenron said:

Why not, Firestorm is one of the worst sellers and it's still around.

Personally, I'm looking forward to Huntress : Year One. Even though alot of people don't seem too *thrilled* to see it, I think it could be very promising if worked correctly. Teen Titans is another one of my must haves too!

yenaled said:
What is it with people saying minis will be cancelled recently.

idk. I don't think minis can be canceld. Well, I mean, I'm sure they can, but why would they be? They're ending after a number of issues anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"