Deadman: The Series

Their other show about supernatural things and darkness is on it's 7th season.

I know and that's why I'm willing to give this a chance, especially with the Supernatural staff coming on board, which is the ONLY reason I watch the CW at all. If it wasn't for that show I'd visit a witch doctor 5 days a week to put different curses from different pagan gods(not the true God)on that channel just for it to burn a slow horrible death. From my understanding that beyotch Dawn O tried to get Supernatural and Smallville canned for years but yet keep that crappy show Gossip Girl and all the other 20 shows that look just like it on in prime time. :cmad: Sorry for the rant but man does that station seem to be ran by a bunch apes, and not the good kind like Rise of the planet of the apes. I'm talking about the kind that live in trailers but yet have the Beverly Hills mentality.

There's a new man in charge at the CW, and thus far I have much more faith in him than I did in Dawn. Namely because he actually has experience on networks that aren't Lifetime and UPN. :o:up:

Hello! They canned Reaper but kept Gossip Girl! :argh: And the freakin Simpsons didn't even start on their network.

Still got 2 seasons, Gossip Girl is inoffensive because I don't know what it is, and that's why I said reruns! :oldrazz:

Still got 2 seasons, Gossip Girl is inoffensive because I don't know what it is, and that's why I said reruns! :oldrazz:

:dry: Fine dude, I see nothing bothers you. You are alright with me.

*adds HighFivingMF to his voodoo list*

My question will be is will keep the style of the costume? I do mind some modification keep the look close would interesting.
Deadman.jpg

There's a new man in charge at the CW, and thus far I have much more faith in him than I did in Dawn. Namely because he actually has experience on networks that aren't Lifetime and UPN. :o:up:

I hope they start off the new season with a 2 and 1/2 men marathon! :awesome:

But we'll see. I'm willing to give dude a chance. You just have no idea how my hate of Gossip Girl spans. :csad: Deadman with the Supernatural crew sounds ok but I think if they used that same production company for a bigger named DC character, like say Mr. Terrific, Nightwing, or even Plastic man, I think it would do better. Deadman might actually last for a season or two. I doubt it but hopefully it will.

I hope they start off the new season with a 2 and 1/2 men marathon! :awesome:

You hate Gossip Girl, yet you would make such a joke? :dry:

You just made the ****ing list! :argh:

This will be a good series.I'll watch it when it comes out.

This could be such an awesome show and could get into him trying to stop some of the more tragic moments of the dc universe...like Thomas and Martha Wayne getting shot with a young bruce, The flying Graysons, Jonathan Kent, Hawkgirl, jason todd,sue dibny,Zatara,and others. Plus guest spots with more zatanna, fate, the specter, dr.13, phantom stranger, the question could also fit into the show, as far as his look...i like his flash point look

http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/files/2011/05/fp_dmfg_1_color.jpg

and casting...you don't want a teenage looking actor to play the part...should be a 30 something actor with good looks but not a pretty boy. Someone who looks manly but not too much to where he looks gruff. Han Solo type if you will.

always room for more zatanna

http://www.**************.com/image...-JLA-HOT-ACTRESS-GREEN-ARROW-NUDE-LEEE777.gif

regardless what the link says...she isnt nude

Stay out of this, you!!! :cmad:

This could be such an awesome show and could get into him trying to stop some of the more tragic moments of the dc universe...like Thomas and Martha Wayne getting shot with a young bruce, The flying Graysons, Jonathan Kent, Hawkgirl, jason todd,sue dibny,Zatara,and others. Plus guest spots with more zatanna, fate, the specter, dr.13, phantom stranger, the question could also fit into the show, as far as his look...i like his flash point look

http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/files/2011/05/fp_dmfg_1_color.jpg

and casting...you don't want a teenage looking actor to play the part...should be a 30 something actor with good looks but not a pretty boy. Someone who looks manly but not too much to where he looks gruff. Han Solo type if you will.

always room for more zatanna

http://www.**************.com/image...-JLA-HOT-ACTRESS-GREEN-ARROW-NUDE-LEEE777.gif

regardless what the link says...she isnt nude

This is the CW so of course it's going to be a teen looking dude. Even the MD's look like high school students.

It will be interesting to see who they cast. When Dawn was in charge, everything was teen girl friendly. Hopefully it will change with Pedowitz at the helm.

Teen-looking? No.

Pretty boy? Definitely. It's just a matter if he can actually act. Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries both have pretty boys, but they can pull their roles off.

Yeah but that crap gets old. All of your shows can't be about pretty guys and girls. You need some ugly actors to rep the ugly people, just like Oprah reps the fat people.

I tried to watch The Vampire Diaries, but I just can't get into it.

Vampire Diaries is just Twilight the tv series.

Vampire Diaries is just Twilight the tv series.

You haven't watch it. I should know. I was saying the same thing before I ever saw a single episode. TVD tops Twilight in every way possible. Now, granted, it was probably greenlit because of Twilight, but the storytelling and acting is much, much stronger.

An odd choice for a tv series, but I'm game. Hope this is good, I'll give the first few episodes a shot.

Hope they aren't skimpy on the budget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"