Did Lex REALLY Kill Lana?

Yah, i'm pretty sure that the way she left things with Lex was her setting up her own death. Lex earlier pointed out the security cameras in the room (cameras that Lana was redoubtably well aware of). Then with the scene she made, yah. Quite elaborate. I've gotta give the girl credit where due. It's not like Lex doesn't deserve this.

Here is what I think happened:

At the end of that Clark/Lana scene he told her to tell him everything... I think she did and they hatched a plan.

Lana appeared to give Lex "motive" for the benefit of the security cameras when she said she was leaving him. Even provoked him into hitting her.

Lionel was called to be a verbal witness to Lana's fear and a physical witness to the explosion.

It was obvious that the truck that drove by, blocking Lionel's view, was part of the diversion that covered her slipping away before the explosion.

When Lionel told Clark of her death, it occured to me that Clarks "grief" might have also been for the benefit of the security cameras. I think if he REALLY thought she was dead he would have been gutted...

Clark going after Lex was also part of the act to make it look real...

I wonder who called the cops though... Lionel?

I also wonder what will become of Lex going to jail. If Clark and Lana are caught in a conspiracy THEY would be in trouble.

I hope this doesn't mean Lana is going to be "hiding" for most of next season... I would HATE that! Her chemistry with Clark MAKES the show for me.

At the end of that Clark/Lana scene he told her to tell him everything... I think she did and they hatched a plan.

Lana appeared to give Lex "motive" for the benefit of the security cameras when she said she was leaving him. Even provoked him into hitting her.

Lionel was called to be a verbal witness to Lana's fear and a physical witness to the explosion.

It was obvious that the truck that drove by, blocking Lionel's view, was part of the diversion that covered her slipping away before the explosion.

When Lionel told Clark of her death, it occured to me that Clarks "grief" might have also been for the benefit of the security cameras. I think if he REALLY thought she was dead he would have been gutted...

I also wonder what will become of Lex going to jail. If Clark and Lana are caught in a conspiracy THEY would be in trouble.

I hope this doesn't mean Lana is going to be "hiding" for most of next season... I would HATE that! Her chemistry with Clark MAKES the show for me.
hear hear. good one man! ur on my buddy list!

Very good. Very good.

why did lex WANT this 2 happen?!?!?!?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE DUDE!?!?!??! HE'S SUCH A ********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL HIM!!!!! OR BETTER YET, HALL HIS ASS OF 2 JAIL!!!! *angry anti-Lex mob cheers!*

Here's my theory:
* Lana set up her "death" to get out from under the Luthors and to get Lex in jail, at least for a while, so she could get away.

* No clue who helped her - could be one of a few people - but I don't think it was Lionel (he seemed really upset, and why would he run toward her as she's getting into the car when nobody else is around to see?) or Clark (as noted, "Clark" isn't great at hiding/faking his true feelings, and he sure went after Lex). Probably Chloe and/or Lois and/or Ollie. Or possibly the Smalls or other minor characters. Or MM.

Where I diverge from what else I've seen posted is this:
* I think the car only blew up AFTER Lana had gotten into the truck safely and had triggered the explosion herself (or with help from other people in the truck). Why make split-second timing necessary and risk your own actual death when you can use a remote and wait until you're ready?

On the House of El podcast, i think she got in by herself! did they SHOW her on the truck near the end, by any chance? i think they SAID she was shown, if i'm not mistaken......also...speaking of House of El, try subscribing 2 that podcast! the ending 4 this weeks was funny! they used audio of the Zod trial from the begining of Superman I mixed in with talking from two of the guys who do the show making blurbs from the show! it was hillarious! kudos 2 the marlon brando talking left in, too!

"Nope, she faked her own death and very much alive" that's my guess

HOW much do you want to bet Oliver helped lana "fake her own Death" ? Heck I wouldn't be surprise if it was her or Oliver that tip the cops off about where Lex was .

It's just so freaking obvious she faked her own death it not even funny .

Do agree. So unoriginal on their part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"