Did Mary Jane and Peter already consumate their relationshiip?

herolee10

No More Miracles
Reaction score
just out of curiosity....was it ever implied in SM3 that Mary Jane and Peter consummated their relationship during the time gap between SM2 and SM3?

i think that if they did it would be between the two of them

^^^ Wow...what if he got his sperm and webbing confused...hahaha.

Well....

In reality it is very likely a couple that had been together and that "in love" for a year and near engagement would have. And I would even bet that the web scene at the beginning could be a parable for eh...web shagging?

But there is no way in heck Sony would allow sex or even a simple fade out a la Casablanca (or Batman '89 and Indiana Jones for that matter) in these movies as i twould maybecause about a few dozen parents in the whole world not to take their kids to the movie.

Oh well. Not a big deal. But I guess this is what Vis would say about these movies having no balls...;)

But to answer the question, yes, he banged her like an army drum.

Maybe for Spidey 4 Mary Jane could be pregnant.

Nope, highly doubt it.

That relationship was boring and tame, even for spider-man.

M.J. would've given it up Np, but Peter is too busy taking pictures of himself than taking naked picture of his girl.

But there is no way in heck Sony would allow sex or even a simple fade out a la Casablanca (or Batman '89 and Indiana Jones for that matter) in these movies as i twould maybecause about a few dozen parents in the whole world not to take their kids to the movie.

Why wouldn't they? "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" had an implied sex scene at the end.

There was no sex scene in the first two though and the sex scene did not happen until after Orlando and Keira were properly married.

You think in a movie that is being sold to families they're goingto put in pre-marital sex? No. I agree it is lame, but they don't want to piss families off and get angry letters from parents and possibly lose some money.

I mean sure it is okay to watch people blow each other up with pumkin bombs, but a couple in love having sex...don't count on seeing that.

you know, i'd go as far to say that there is more evidence showing he hasn't had sex with her than he did

the fact that he obsessed over her like he did probably meant that he was still a virgin and wanted to wait until they got married

also his lack of true sex appeal while under the hold of the symbiote shows he has no real idea how to attract women and has completely overcompensaeted.

well it would make sense, but i imagine MJ already lost it to the pushy jock dukee flash thompson, but peter is probably still a virgin. although it is weird to think that these movies feature a virginal action hero...

well it would make sense, but i imagine MJ already lost it to the pushy jock dukee flash thompson, but peter is probably still a virgin. although it is weird to think that these movies feature a virginal action hero...

What's lame is in Superman, I think it was implied that Clark was a virgin until he had sex with Lois, but Smallville just blew that theory out of the waters in "Mortal"(second episode, fifth season) when Clark and Lana did it.

MJ lost her viginity probably in the 4th grade, that's how much of a rut she's been made out to be in these movies.
As for Peter, I agree with Odin, the closest he's ever been to seeing breasts was when he was fighting Doc Ock and his man-boobs. Peter's entire behaviour lends itself more to the possibility that the closes he's come to ejaculation is, firing webbing from his wrists. The movies do a poor job at hinting whether he and MJ have done it and I honestly doubt that they have. Peter is way too naieve and simultaneously overzealous with his romantic antics towards MJ. In fact, his devotion to MJ is one of the most sickening and unhealthy characterisations I've witnessed on film. This is not neccessarily a bad thing, maybe Peter in these movies is a believer of sex after marriage but then again, his unhealthy attraction towards MJ kind of couners that. Peter needs to honestly get laid and with the way these movies are going, I wont be surprised if we hear casting announcements for Black Cat. Maybe she can teach Peter some ......bedular techniques.:whatever: :o

Virgin Spiderman isn't cool. A man isn't a man until he's experianced the delights of the finer sex. I say they re-name the movies Spider-nearly-man or Spider-boy.

Virgin Spiderman isn't cool. A man isn't a man until he's experianced the delights of the finer sex. I say they re-name the movies Spider-nearly-man or Spider-boy.

Only a virgin would say something like this.

I find this thread silly.

"You know I hate these movies, and I think that proves he is a virgin."

Is that what the bashing has resuled in? Does it even matter? The movies have never put them in a position where it is even questioned so make of it what you will. Just remember Peter was about 21 in the comics when he lost his virginity well after Gwen, so he wasn't exactly a stud there either.

I personally would have had a hint of more than kissing going on in the web, but if that is what complaining about SM3 has come down to that shows people have run out of htings to talk about.

I know it isnt implied at all in the movies, but I did get the impression that Peter services her in ways that she does not. Like I dont know how I can phrase it to where its not too gross but like if MJ had a pet squid she would make him clean its tank for her on a weekly basis, but she would never tune up his scooter cause shes so used to having to do that for other guys and now she has a guy who treats her 100% different so she thinks she can get away with it.

So...would that make Superboy a virgin? Just wondering...lol.

I'm sure Harry also did MJ too,somewhere during the first film.:oldrazz:

I'm sure Harry also did MJ too,somewhere during the first film.:oldrazz:
But Harry didnt have her respect because he just tried to buy her things because he didnt understand love as all rich republicans do not. I also get the feeling that while Harry tore MJ up only when she was drunk, that during o*a* s*x she wouldnt s****** but just make him e*a*u*a*e in her hand or on a dish rag or something.

MJ's definitely more experienced than Pete.:o

As to whether or not they consumated the relationship...I could see it either way. On one hand, they've clearly gotten much closer, and Pete certainly acts like someone who just lost his virginity in SM3. But I think MJ would actually refrain from any hanky panky once she got her hands on someone who truly loves and cares for her. She doesn't want to eff it up and get hurt. Also, you've got to wonder why he'd kiss some other chick if he was getting sum from the love of his life.:o

MJ's definitely more experienced than Pete.:o

As to whether or not they consumated the relationship...I could see it either way. On one hand, they've clearly gotten much closer, and Pete certainly acts like someone who just lost his virginity in SM3. But I think MJ would actually refrain from any hanky panky once she got her hands on someone who truly loves and cares for her. She doesn't want to eff it up and get hurt. Also, you've got to wonder why he'd kiss some other chick if he was getting sum from the love of his life.:o
Just because you are in love with someone who is giving you some front butt doesnt mean that you cant kiss other girls in the inbetween times. Love is everywhere, dont deny it for the sake of being "faithful". Faith is for the intolerant.

Peter hasn't tapped that ash yet and it's a shame because everyone else has. Why do you think MJ was so quick to move onto harry in sm3? Peter "wasn't there" and he's obviously not banging her, so she's going else where.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"