Die Hard 1942?

Joker

Avenger
Reaction score
I saw a link to this in a thread on here a while back but can't find it now (I have looked). It was The Balland Of John McLane, a re-edit of Die Hard done like an old silent movie...link?

you're missing the point of the thread...damn talking pictures, they killed vaudville :mad:

I know, but would it have been so complicated to name this thread "Die Hard 1922"?

And I don't think they had machine guns, helicopters or skyscrapers in 1922 anyway.

it was just a re-edit of the movie...they put it in black and white, and had the black cards with the writing on them and stuff..."yippie kay yay one who has fornicated with ones mother" :o

And exactly how do they explain the presence of modern things like machine guns and FBI agents?

they dont, it was a joke clip, meant to be funny...as if "what if die hard was done in the style of silent films"...it's great...like, all the fights are sped up like they used to, so it's more comical than brutal...I love it...I actually found the link too...oh and it's Die Hard: 1924- The Ballad Of John McClane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StuihXsyEqU&search=die hard ballad

thealiasman2000 said:
I think the 30s were the time when they started doing talkies...

1927- The Jazz Singer the first "talkie" :)

Joo rock joker, that thing rocks. :up:

The Joker said:
you're missing the point of the thread...damn talking pictures, they killed vaudville :mad:
Hahaha, they want to correct your knowledge of film history and ignore the point. Viva La Internet. lol

thealiasman2000 said:
And exactly how do they explain the presence of modern things like machine guns and FBI agents?
OMFG!
It's "have-a-stroke" time for Wilhelm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"