Discusin' the Villians

the villians sound great. i can't wait to see this movie

In a way, yes. Zarathos is the entity that possesed him. Zarathos is Ghost Rider. Blaze was always fighting with him for control over his body.

Years after they were seperated, he fought him again, this time along side the 2nd coming of Ghost Rider (Noble Kale). Zarathos had escaped his enprisonment in the soul crystal and joined forces with Lilith. Of course, the bros stopped the destruction in the end.

I want to see pics of these guys!! SO BAD when will we get them? lol

not to bad.. the final fight sounds nice... but... if that all powerful relic thing happens maybe he turns into the black heart we know? if they could pull it off he could be one of the coolest monsters in movie history

lol and please people need to really stop with the -INO crap... it was kool with catwoman.. but it's annoying as hell now

your right i hate that word to. and i also hope there is some relic thing i wanna see the big monster guy to.

Has it been confirmed whether Blackheart will look like the huge black demon from the comics..or will they just make him look human, but evil looking?

I believe the last we heard was that he is gonna be vampiric

keep in mind thats just from one person who said they saw the designs...and it has not been confirmed by MSJ and company yet.

Nor has this one person returned to back up his story......

alrighty then...what all do we know about this movie?

We know lots... but very little of it is about Blackheart yet.

I'm really hoping that he doesn't just look vampiric. Such a cool lookin' character should not be wasted.

I'm guessing it will be like most movies that have demons in them, they spend all of the movie in a human form then for the final battle they reveal thier true form, which I hope is just like the comic. But he will probably have a shotgun. :(

You're probably right on that. They are going with a western type theme which means a gun is almost needed. The shapeshifting idea you mentioned is likely the way they'll go as well. It's too expensive to have him full CGed all the time. I REALLY hope he's like he's supposed to be though.

Hmmm... I wonder will he be riding a bike?

a good action scene would be like the opening scene in lethal weapon 4. Ghost rider would be standing there shooting flames at cops and crap.

Shooting crap? Has he got a poo-flinging power I haven't heard about?;)

Riggs15382 said:
a good action scene would be like the opening scene in lethal weapon 4. Ghost rider would be standing there shooting flames at cops and crap.

yeah, that would be cool :up:

I don't know about sucking but, it's going to be different. It'll probably work well in the stylized genre that they are creating.

I just realized something. Mephisto is gonna be in this movie!!!!! Yay!!!! :D

[EDIT] By the way, ObakeTora="Ghost Tiger"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"