Discussion: Conspiracies and Cover Ups

Keep in mind that being rich does not make one immune from having twisted ideas for what the human race should be.

Right, but you're no closer to proving anything that you're asserting. Not one iota.

Ok I posted about this earlier, but what do people think about this HAARP thing. Like as a weapon. Basically all theories are pointing to it being used on the New Madrid fault as early as May 11 this year.

I still think 99% of the stuff in this thread is complete crap, but..... what.... the.... ****

Dream Master posted this on April 9. How do you predict something like this?

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/05/11/spain.earthquake.death/index.html?hpt=T1

Honestly 24 hours ago I would have thought this HAARP stuff was crap, but that post is impossibly accurate.

The New Madrid Fault is NOT in Spain, it's in the US. lol

No one predicted an earthquake in Lorca, Spain.

The New Madrid Fault is NOT in Spain, it's in the US. lol

No one predicted an earthquake in Lorca, Spain.

Oh thank God. The last place I wanted to eat crow was the friggin' "conspiracy thread."

Oh thank God. The last place I wanted to eat crow was the friggin' "conspiracy thread."
Haha, fear me! Actually, yeah, New MAdrid fault and all, though supposedly we still have a few days for this "conspiracy quake" I'm calling it to possibly hit. Plus we got the 21st, or THE END OF THE WORLD as claimed to be.

Well, as we await May 21, I keep seeing my friend who is all about HAARP posting stuff saying that rumblings ar ehappening right now...I don't buy it. You can't just keep pushing it until you hit the day of some quake.

I think you should "lose" this friend. Clearly they have nothing better to do with their life than rant and rave about absolutely ridiculous things.

It sounds unhealthy.

Well, I'm glad we got a picture of Tom Hardy as Bane before the world ends tomorrow. :p

Mary took her pic at zframe 309 and in it, the fake blob of white is entirely missing from Roy's head because it was added during alteration to cover the gun over Greer's shoulder. Connally's reflection is accurately depicted in both the pic and film for authenticity.
WallPaint615.jpg

WallPaint247-1.jpg

WallPaint601.jpg

WallPaint249-1.jpg

The fake reflection was NOT added to the nix or muchmore films. THERE IS NO OTHER SIDE TO THE TOP OF THE HEAD.

I understand that it is old footage that pretty much everyone has seen.... but isn't it against the TOS to have Kennedy's assassination just sitting there?

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3AHHA...ore=books#wasThisHelpful?tag=survivaldiscu-20

Posted on Nov. 9, 2010 2:24 AM PST
Maskmaker says:
Tyler, years ago I found a jpg of a newspaper clip from the Chicago sun times, dated Sat., Nov 23, 1963, and not only is Senator Yarborough quoted as saying he smelled gun powder on LBJ's limo nearly all the way to the hospital, he is quoted as saying that the 3rd shot may have been from a Secret Service man returning fire! Can't wait to get my hands on this book after all these years, & hopefully, the DVD! All the evidence points towards Greer taking the final shot.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov. 9, 2010 2:41 AM PST
Tyler Newcomb says:
Yes I have a very faded copy of that. If you still have it I'd like to see if it's better than mine to find a way to put it in the book. Thanks

A Murder Within was self published in 1974.

Look on the right side, under 'beats fists against car'. It's the second sentence. "The third shot he heard might have been a Secret Service man returning the fire, he said."

Senatorseesdrivershootjfk.jpg

Mr. Specter.
Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
Mr. Greer.
No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.

Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye. (Greer pointed over his right eye)
Mr. Greer.
I may be wrong.
Mr. Specter.
You don't know which eye?
Mr. Greer.
I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
Mr. Specter.
Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?

Mr. Greer.
I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right?
Mr. Greer.
Upper right side.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?
Mr. Greer.
The skull was completely--this part was completely gone.

Upper right side, going toward the rear fired by Greer.
perfect-sync_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

FRAME 337
WallPaint441.jpg

IMAGE REMOVED

IMAGE REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop posting multiple times, one could have held these screens. Besides the fact the Jacky would have been shot in the head in the scenario you put forward, the Discovery Channel a long time ago put a front shot from any angle to rest. If a pistol was that close more damage would have also been visible and if there was a rifle under the Grassy Noel is would have literally decapitated JFK and killed Jacky with her head being in the way of the shot.

JFK Assassination - Head shot recreation (Part 1)

Besides the Comedian really killed JFK.

So, 7forever, are you ever going to show some corroborating evidence? You told me a long time ago that there is "a lot of easy to read corroboration", that you have never presented. You have never answered any of the questions I have asked concerning your claims about the Z film. You won't address any of the known evidence that excludes Greer as a shooter, except to claim "it's faked". So, it's time to put up or shut up!

I answered every question about Greer's guilt. What have I missed? The hand is proven fake at 304 by showing it cross in nix and muchmore. That's the case right there. Furthermore, the disinfo kooks simply ignored that Greer passed the gun and skipped to the fake hand. They cheated and got away with it until I started pointing out what they weren't telling their readers or whomever they were fooling.

Except YOUR entire theory is tea leaves, read in grainy, "WTH is that" BOOTLEGGED and not original Zap film, and even the original was not that great, to the exclusion of all other physical evidence, your prerogative, but hardly logical.

I have no theory just proof of an obvious fact that needed to be finished. I finished it and millions of people will believe it because it's ridiculously obvious that the driver killed jfk. You have no theory, no evidence, just copy and paste ******** written by dead idiots from 30 years ago.:doh:

7, stop posting pictures of the assassination. Most of your posts in this thread have been deleted for a reason you know.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/
Everyone can see, even the Kennedy Kooks that Greer's left arm is swiftly jerking over his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. CASE CLOSED, with no challenge from any lone nutter or ct'er like Groden and Marrs. It does NOT matter if 1000 people say a blue sky is black, it will always be blue. Every single person who has seen the NIX gif knows Greer's left arm crosses because it happens.

quick-jerk_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

NO HAND OR ARM AT 304-305. IT'S OBVIOUS AND CONCLUSIVE.
fakehandgifslow.gif

WallPaint612.jpg

WallPaint634.jpg

THERE IS NO FAKE ARM ATTACHED TO THE FAKE HAND. That is how obvious and pathetic a cover-up it was and is.

7, stop posting pictures of the assassination. Most of your posts in this thread have been deleted for a reason you know.

They were deleted because I exposed the most ******ed government cover-up in american history. No other reason. The headshot is not gruesome because it is mostly fake in regards to the fake red mist/blotch. You are censoring an obvious truth in american culture, nothing less.:cwink:

They were deleted because I exposed the most ******ed government cover-up in american history. No other reason. The headshot is not gruesome because it is mostly fake in regards to the fake red mist/blotch. You are censoring an obvious truth in american culture, nothing less.:cwink:

More like they're just inappropriate to the site. You can post your theories and whatnot, just don't post the pictures.

The mods agreed that they were inappropriate and that was the decision that was made.

HEY!!!!!

If I'm a part of a government cover-up....where's my pay-off money?:cmad::cmad:

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/
Everyone can see, even the Kennedy Kooks that Greer's left arm is swiftly jerking over his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. CASE CLOSED, with no challenge from any lone nutter or ct'er like Groden and Marrs. It does NOT matter if 1000 people say a blue sky is black, it will always be blue. Every single person who has seen the NIX gif knows Greer's left arm crosses because it happens.

quick-jerk_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

NO HAND OR ARM AT 304-305. IT'S OBVIOUS AND CONCLUSIVE.
fakehandgifslow.gif

WallPaint612.jpg

WallPaint634.jpg

THERE IS NO FAKE ARM ATTACHED TO THE FAKE HAND. That is how obvious and pathetic a cover-up it was and is.

I have no idea what I am looking at! What are you seeing in these blurry caps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"