Discussion: Guns, The Second Amendment, NRA - Part II

Only if America can sue the Mexican government for the millions of Americans killed by Mexican drugs and their cartels. Mexico's corrupt government and cartels and drugs existed before modern rifles.

And I'll bet a years wages that in Mexico full auto military guns (AK47, M4, M16 Uzi etc) cause more damage than civilian semi auto weapons such as the AR15 and other modern hunting rifles.

Last edited:
Seems like Remington is looking to do a smear campaign on *checks notes* murdered elementary school children and their teachers.

Guns everywhere has done wonders for everyone, hasn't it?

The Daily Beast - Chilling Journal Found as Teen Gunman’s Parents Are Probed

Crumbley went on to tell Trump that she hoped he would “really uncover the politicians for what I believe they really are,” and that he might “shut down Big Pharma, make health care affordable for me and my MIDDLE CLASS family again.” She was in favor of Trump’s long-promised border wall, and noted that she was “not racist” because her grandfather “came straight off the boat in Italy.”

“As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms,” the letter continued. “Allowing me to be protected if I show a home to someone with bad intentions. Thank you for respecting that Amendment.”

She complained about parents at other schools where the “kids come from illegal immigrant parents” and “don’t care about learning.”

It was signed, “A hard working Middle Class Law Abiding Citizen who is sick of getting ****ed in the ass and would rather be grabbed by the *****.”

Last edited:

20c210bbab9669166e924c57cc283a7c.gif

This whole Oxford thing is just horrifying. God, I fear what else is going to come out.

You know what, I don't care what anyone else thinks... This and the Rittenhouse case and trial results are all of a tapestry at this point.

And since the mind of the public is already half stupid and kids are even less elegant in their thinking than even that I expect to see more and more of these cases over the rest of 2020.

White teens with guns is gonna be a thing because to all those at the margins, mentally and politically, the Rittenhouse judgment just gave them tacit approval to use firearms as they see fit. And like with Rittenhouse the home life of these kids is going to be one that is NOT a counter force to various radicalization or losing one's mind from paranoid conspiracy overload.

And as the cases pile up there's going to be a strong push NOT to invoke politics but it's going to be undeniable as in this case, that the culture of the Trumpers has morphed into something that is just producing willing foot soldiers in their imaginary race war for the soul of America.

What in the actual ****.

What is that, an M60? There's something off about this tweet. It's almost as if it's the timing or something...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"