Discussion: Racism - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
if there was ever a "I feared for my life" moment that was it...yet that man walked away..

Makes you wish there was audio to really understand exactly what was going on there...

There is audio. Just unmute it.

Where are all those "why didn't he just comply" people at? That dude nothing the cop said and actually chased and attacked the cop. Harmon got shot in the back. Unreal. :dry:

Where are all those "why didn't he just comply" people at? That dude nothing the cop said and actually chased and attacked the cop. Harmon got shot in the back. Unreal. :dry:

I thought it but didn't say it. Really it's amazing the cop didn't fire. Could be a case where cops are too nervous now, not wanting to get in trouble. I'm just amazed the taser had no effect.

That dude should have been shot and killed and justifiably so.

If you don’t comply, you should get shot. It’s not rocket science. My guess is he’s on drugs.

Why is it so hard to simply do what is asked? It would certainly go much faster and he'd be charged with much less if something is found. :(

If you don’t comply, you should get shot. It’s not rocket science. My guess is he’s on drugs.

Insanity.

What?! :huh: What happened to at least being tazed? Why is death the first option?

This guy was tasked, and it did nothing. :( How many other times has that happened? Of course I don't understand why they can't just shoot to wound.....

If you don't shoot center mass, you are much more likely to miss.

And honestly think about it, the reason when you're told you point a gun at someone you "shoot to kill" is so that you know when you fire that gun, you are doing it to end that persons life. If you aren't going to end that person's life, you don't pull that trigger. If you shoot to wound, not only will most likely miss and possibly endanger others and yourself, you'll be more tempted to pull the trigger when you shouldn't or end up killing a suspect you only wanted to wound. You need to understand that pulling the trigger means ending a life.

Now, that's the way it's supposed to work, but considering a great many cops merely see a black man and "fear for their life", it all ends very badly.

Last edited:

Shot? Maybe, but not killed.

This guy was tasked, and it did nothing. :( How many other times has that happened? Of course I don't understand why they can't just shoot to wound.....

Not talking about that guy. That guy was clearly on PCP. That drug turns people into super powered villains. He should have been shot and killed only because if minorities breath wrong they are shot. But what Chaseter was implying is that if I get pulled over for a tail light being out, and I don't pull over, I should visit the morgue.

Not talking about that guy. That guy was clearly on PCP. That drug turns people into super powered villains. He should have been shot and killed only because if minorities breath wrong they are shot. But what Chaseter was implying is that if I get pulled over for a tail light being out, and I don't pull over, I should visit the morgue.

Yeah, I see your point. I just wish there ere more non lethal things available, it shouldn't be shoot or nothing. :(

I think they questioned 2 of the guys at best. I don't think they were ever charged.

An arrest warrant has finally been issued in the case of the beating of Deandre Harris, in Charlottesville.

Of course for the black victim of the beating. That's right. They are charging the victim, and not the attackers. Who are ON FILM, beating him on the ground. And this folks, is why some people take a knee.

figures. this is why I have zero interest in 'breaking bread' in red state-ish communities. These people continue to vote for who they vote for and have the same continuing social policy conclusions which are diametrically opposed to mine. No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"