Discussion: UK Politics

Only allowed 4 or 5 people at funerals, no hospital or nursing home visitors, but a Christmas party? That's fine.

Everyone in this video should be immediately removed from any political position of power they still have.

Agreed. :( Not that was a whole better here in the U.S.

Last edited:
Reactions: B

Only allowed 4 or 5 people at funerals, no hospital or nursing home visitors, but a Christmas party? That's fine.

Everyone in this video should be immediately removed from any political position of power they still have.

This is crazy, especially as you say for anyone who
lost someone during this period and weren’t able to say goodbye.

Reactions: B
Keep in mind, while we did have restrictions here, they were not quite as enforced as law as they were elsewhere. Which makes their transgressions even worse.

I recall during the initial lockdown seeing police stop someone while I was walking to shop & actually overheard them making an enquiry as to why there was two people sharing a car.

I don't think they got in any sort of trouble I think it just so happened they were stopped at some lights & the police were on their beat & spotted them but the point is the restrictions were strict enough to even pose that sort of enquiry.

Meanwhile at Downing street, they were hosting Christmas parties & wine/cheese events.

Britain’s Conservative Party, like the U.S. Republican Party, is in turmoil​

Five years after a landslide victory, Britain’s Conservative Party is deeply divided and appears headed towards one of its worst defeats in a generation

OSsb5PA.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"