Discussion: UK Politics

“Incompetent buffoon” summarises him perfectly. Trump is that also, with a lot of genuinely nasty and criminal stuff on top.

Almost 6000 miles away and it's still obvious. The wonders of the internet. LOL

Trump is a narcissistic sociopath.

Well, the rich people bankers have weighed in.

So much sovreignty.

It made absolutely zero sense of the EU to not take them to the woodshed on this one. Boris and his goons will try to sell it as if they got something done, but the EU had to make it clear that it is better to be in the EU then outside of it.

You guys in the states may think I'm making this **** up, but people were more bothered about fishing than anything else. I personally think it should be mandatory for all leave voters to work on a trawler for a year!

We got a deal, I don't want to ruin Christmas so I'm going to ignore the detail and just be happy we're slightly less ****ed than we would have been with a no deal.

Merry Christmas guys

You guys in the states may think I'm making this **** up, but people were more bothered about fishing than anything else. I personally think it should be mandatory for all leave voters to work on a trawler for a year!

We got a deal, I don't want to ruin Christmas so I'm going to ignore the detail and just be happy we're slightly less ****ed than we would have been with a no deal.

Merry Christmas guys

Oh, we know. Only over here, it was coal mining.

Merry Christmas guys
Yeah, I followed Brexit too closely as American. All the talks of fisheries and the French blew my mind.

I hope you enjoy your holiday kit, especially as you do not have to worry about no deal anymore. Merry Christmas, friend. :yay:

Did not know that was a mix of their flags. :funny:

Scotland makes up all the blue in the flag and some of the white outlines around the red.

making-the-union-jack-data.png

Last edited:
Well, the rich people bankers have weighed in.

So much sovreignty.

So many people hate/resent London's financial services industry.

I've seen Brexiteers in Northern parts of the country who actively want to destroy our financial sector because they think it will magically rebalance the economic structure of the country.

Merry Christmas guys
The fishing industry isn't even that big in the UK and I don't think there are millions of young people in the UK that dream of being fisherman.

The big trawlers in particular can be incredibly dangerous to work on and it is a job dependent on the weather.

75 per cent of fish caught in the UK is exported, mostly to the European Union since they eat far more varieties of sea creatures than we do in the UK.

The fishing industry is the UK's version of American's coal mines. The importance is vastly overstated.

It would look so much plainer without the Scottish flag included.

Maybe they can replace it with green from the Welsh flag.

Although that would be like switching Superman or Spider-Man's blue for green.

Please. They are snorting "British exceptionalism" straight pure. They won't change the flag even it it just remains England...

So I take it it's all but finalized now?

I'm really glad Marcus Rashford is being so vocal about feeding those who make use of free school meals. I really can't believe Chartwell, the company the Conservatives contacted to provide meals thought this was acceptable for low income families.
bc8deaf7-ca6f-4801-89f3-956429a1c4ef.jpg

That is better than what most U.S. schools feed their kids, free lunch or otherwise. Shows you how poorly schools in general treat children.

Its the Tories, I'm not sure why people are surprised by their actions & total lack of understanding, empathy or awareness by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"