Disney Infinity Platform

I preordered the value pack from Amazon, which included extra figures such as Cap and the Spider-Man & Nova two-pack. I'll probably get the GOTG two-pack later (with Star Lord and Gamola), since I want the figures and it will contain the GOTG world within it.

I might get more figures if this game is good enough to invest more money into it.

I'm a toy box guy. And the toy box looks to be a HUGE improvement. So I'll definitely be satisfied.

Since I don't have Disney Infinity 1.0, but I'm getting 2.0 next week, will I be able to just buy some selective figures from 1.0 such as The Incredibles figures and play them alongside my 2.0 Marvel superheroes?

Since I don't have Disney Infinity 1.0, but I'm getting 2.0 next week, will I be able to just buy some selective figures from 1.0 such as The Incredibles figures and play them alongside my 2.0 Marvel superheroes?
yeah they said you can if your new . So you don't have to worry too much about that collect them (the older Version) at you own pace . Until they say other wise or their discontinued(Ido't thik it's likely but you never know
oh & if you do pick up the Goty you also pick up the Big Heroes 6 play set too and what ever's new before that's put out

Last edited:
yeah they said you can if your new . So you don't have to worry too much about that collect them (the older Version) at you own pace . Until they say other wise or their discontinued(Ido't thik it's likely but you never know
oh & if you do pick up the Goty you also pick up the Big Heroes 6 play set too and what ever's new before that's put out

There's a GOTY version of 1.0?

It was released today.

I got the Collector's Edition. It's huge.

wKn4VD.jpg

6Vd8ii.jpg

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive from Amazon, which I had preordered last week.

Ugh, Amazon posted in the shipping info that my order will ship between 9/29 to 10/3 next week. Looks like it might be backordered.

Video /audio podcast

Join us now for Vic’s Basement Live on Twitch
Vic and Marissa will be chatting with you about what's been happening this week. Come join the chat at 3pm PST on twitch.tv/epn and ask them your burning questions! We talk about smashing phones and how fragile they are. Vic geeks out over Disney Infinity’s toys and wanting his own Marvel-only-allowed world. Marissa talks about wanting the game to be more patient while choosing a new world or character. Then Marissa pitches a great idea for storing Disney Infinity Characters. We answer a question sent in by a viewer about how Vic and Marissa come up with their scores. There’s a toy break with Nintendo toys and more!
Click here for Unbox Therapy’s Bending iPhone video.
Vic and Marissa highly recommend checking out Boxtrolls this weekend.

source: EPN.TV

FYI everyone, Wasp and Captain Marvel both appear in the Avengers playset.

And you can unlock them as Cast members to walk around your toy box. :D
I've been playing this a ton lately. HUGE improvement over 1.0. There are so many new features. And the toy box game discs are very fun.

Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes Review

Synopsis: they united the marvel super heroes in Disney Infinity. Vic absolutely loves the figures but some the came that Unfortunately it could be a little bit better (wants a marvel standalone game catered to more adult audience) other the that he still loved it for more details see the video

Marissa's Score 7.0(good) & Victor's Score 8.0(great )

and here's the full show

September 29 – Reviews on the Run – Full Show

The Marvel Super Heroes unite in Disney Infinity, battle to the death in Warframe, dare to enter the Brick Mansions, Toshiba introduces the Excite Go, and we’re celebrating 20 years of EP with Freedom Force.

source: EPN.TV

Last edited:
Finally my order from Amazon arrived, and I started to play today. It's not a particularly deep game, and I still haven't check out the Toy Box yet (which I heard is the centerpiece of the game), but it's fun in a check-your-brain-out kind of way. I still want to get the Star Lord & Gamora two-pack, Hulk, and Groot, but I'll get them slowly since it is quite an expensive set and it will get even more expensive if I want those Power Discs. I'm not interested in 1.0 since it will just mean more money to sink into this game.

Well, both Hiro and BayMax are already confirmed for Disney Infinity, but I have a hard time believing that they'll come up with more figures from the movie, considering the fact that they still have many more Disney Original and Marvel figures they have yet to release.

Well, both Hiro and BayMax are already confirmed for Disney Infinity, but I have a hard time believing that they'll come up with more figures from the movie, considering the fact that they still have many more Disney Original and Marvel figures they have yet to release.

Big hero six are still all marvel creations it's just Disney is using them for animated property. their still fair game ether way, since Disney own's them and this is game of theirs it's just a matter of when they show up ad how much of a hit the movie is or not . there's a panel tomorrow , ok technically today.

Last edited:
I look forward to them having Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver & Vision.

Definitely. Maybe A pack with SW and Ultron, and then QS could come separately.
Unfortunately though I think they are almost done with 2.0.
The only figures not announced are the two Disney characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"