Hawkeye
Star Lord
Gamora
Rocket Raccoon
Groot
Spider-Man
Nova
Venom

I'll probably get Hulk next, and maybe Drax after that. However, I don't think I will collect everything, since it's way too expensive, and I might stop after I purchased Drax.

The thing with this is you can stop at any time or should pick them up when they are affordable to you. There's no hurry or rush to get them all immediately. that's all up to you. So no one should stress them selves to do so. Take your time with your pace with this thing. and I'm sure there will be more bundles I'm sure not ever character will appeal to everyone. So be selective too, pick up only the ones you want or your kids want .

Last edited:
I have Thor, IM, Cap, BW, Hawkeye, Rocket, Groot, StarLord, and Gamora.
Cap was free, Hawkeye Groot and Rocket were 3 for 33. And I got the Guardians playset with Star lord and gamora for 25. :)
So I'm doing pretty good.

So does anyone who has PS3 wants to play multiplayer? I thought you could just jump into any game that other gamers created, but to my dismay it turns out that you have to invite a friend into order to play together. Unfortunately, I don't have any "friend" who'd want to play Infinity, though.

It appears that the next line of figurines for Marvel in 2.0 will be Loki, Ronan, Green Goblin, Yondu, and Falcon. The fact that they have more male characters and no new female characters is very frustrating. I mean, couldn't they have Nebula instead of Ronan? Ms. Marvel instead of Green Goblin? I wonder how the heck made the decisions over there. Having *only* BW and Gamora as the female superheroes just isn't enough!

They added female characters elsewhere. Maleficent. Merida. Jasmine. Tinkerbell.

Black Widow and Gamora are better than anything.

However, they wanted to add the villains for those playsets. So that means you need Ronan, Loki, and Goblin. Venom is popular so you need him too.

And sorry, but Yondu and Falcon are great additions, especially getting a classic-style Falcon. We don't have many other African American characters for the game either. So getting Falcon is good in terms of diversity.

They added female characters elsewhere. Maleficent. Merida. Jasmine. Tinkerbell.

Black Widow and Gamora are better than anything.

However, they wanted to add the villains for those playsets. So that means you need Ronan, Loki, and Goblin. Venom is popular so you need him too.

And sorry, but Yondu and Falcon are great additions, especially getting a classic-style Falcon. We don't have many other African American characters for the game either. So getting Falcon is good in terms of diversity.

Nebula is both a villain and a female character, so I don't understand why they'd gloss over her in favor of Ronan. As for Falcon, I agree that he should be in, but how about Luke Cage? They have Iron Fist, so why only keep his partner as a NPC? And WM needs to be in as well.

Iron Fist and Luke Cage are based on their Ultimate Spider-Man versions and not the comic. So there are no Heroes for Hire or anything like that in the animated universe.

Also, it's cool you like your favorites and all, but they can only do so many characters. War Machine and Power Man are in as NPCs and power discs, but they didn't get figures probably for one reason or another. Winter Soldier didn't get a figure either, and he was a fixture of the highly successful Winter Soldier movie.

Nebula was a minor supporting character in the film. Ronan was the main villain. Thanos would be awesome too, but they aren't making him yet.

Personally, I think to get figures based on Yondu and Falcon is pretty cool. Either way we've gotten two female characters so far and its better than nothing. You can't make everyone right off the bat.

Also, characters like Captain Marvel don't have a movie connection right now.

The reverse happened for iron fist with marvel heroes 2015 where so far it's only Luke cage that's playable & Iron fist is oe of his summon's &will be a team companion for other character. by the time the et flixs show come about I'm sure each character will be playable for each game possibly.

Here's the latest

Just Played

Disney Infinity 2.0: Disney Originals

The Disney Originals have come to 2.0! Kyle takes in everything Brandon has to say about the newest line of Infinity figures from Big Hero 6 to the incomparable Donald Duck.
Views: 732 | Posted: 11/05/2014

source: GT

I bought the Collector's Edition of 2.0 recently. So I have all six Avengers. Also bought the Spider-Man playset today, and bought Venom already before that. So I have a nice selection of figures. Out of all of them, Venom has to be my favorite. The model just looks amazing. And actually so much more vicious than the in-game model.

Looking forward to buy some of the Disney Originals. Stitch so has to be part of my collection. And I'll definitely going to get Baymax and Hiro as well.

I really enjoy the action in the game. Thor is just a blast to play with. I think, should they ever do another Marvel Ultimate Alliance, it needs to be a free roam, 3rd person action game like Disney Infinity.

I'm just happy they added Dark wing Duck stuff too with the original's as GT show cased

Here's a Versus Review.

Skylanders Trap Team VS. Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes

synopsis: They took out Skylanders trap team had it face off with Disney Infinity 2.0 in head to head both are good games with really great toys but Skylanders has tighter ame play giving it the edge

For SkyLanders trap team.
Marissa's score 9.0 & Vic's score 8.0

Disney Infinity 2.0
Marissa's score 8.0 & Vic's score 8.5

SkyLanders trap team wins. for more details see the videoup or the full show below.

And here's the full show below
November 10 – Reviews on the Run – Full Show

We pit the Toys To Life heavyweights against each other as we compare Skylanders: Trap Team and Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes, take on a rural life in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley, check out How To Train Your Dragon 2 on Blu-ray, build

source: EPN.TV

Last edited:
For me, the difference is that I don't care about Skylanders characters at all. But Disney and Marvel have my favorite fictional characters in the world.

The same was said by Vic as shown in the video review there & in other video's like pod casts, etc.. But the game play focus With skyLanders won out for now. We'll see how ether do against Nintendo's Amiibo's when the latter is ready.

I went into Toys R Us for the first time in forever and my god there are a sh-t ton of these figures. They have an entire aisle dedicated to Infinity. Disney must be making a killing in them

I wonder why if the PC version can have digital characters & not the figures. Why cant console gamers have that option ?

Hello all. I recently thinking about getting into Disney Infinity... and bought both 1.0 and 2.0 sets recently. But now am starting to question if i needed 1.0 at all... because it looks like 1.0 has an upgrade to 2.0 digitally, and all the 1.0 characters are usable to the 2.0.

I guess my question is.. is buying 1.0 a waste of money if you have 2.0? are there any items or adventures that you can't do in 2.0 that are only available in 1.0? and are those items able to transfer to the 2.0 game?

if 2.0 is really just an upgrade and there's no need for 1.0. than i will just return the 1.0 version

Techically you didn't need the 1.0 but now that you have it.... j just say do want you want. Also with 2.0 if you have the figure's from the first you can use them with the second half .

Techically you didn't need the 1.0 but now that you have it.... j just say do want you want. Also with 2.0 if you have the figure's from the first you can use them with the second half .

I have both versions, (I picked them out on black friday, and my mom is getting them for me for christmas), so they're unopened. I can easily just return 1.0 if there's absolutely no need for it. (which is what i'm curious about)

if you have 2.0 just sed 1.0 back then well if you do't know of anyone that would want it . but it's not needed if you have that one

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"