DmC: Devil May Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat, how long did it take you to complete? Is there any replay value outside of different difficulty setting?

Pat, how long did it take you to complete? Is there any replay value outside of different difficulty setting?

I beat it in 8 hrs and 43 minutes on the standard difficulty, I missed a LOT of the hidden missions and other collectibles tho. From what I can tell there's some replay in going back through the game on various difficulties to unlock alt outfits as well as to fully level up Dante. I'm not sure it's possible to level up completely in one run through. I'll deff be going thro the game again

Seeing the start of this Dante and Vergil rivalry is epic. Its also pretty neat to see Dante get that white hair.

Was disappointed quite a bit on the last battle. Thought it felt very thrown in and rushed last minute just to give fans a Dante VS Vergil Fight. Everything else up to that point I thought was pretty well done. :up:

Was disappointed quite a bit on the last battle. Thought it felt very thrown in and rushed last minute just to give fans a Dante VS Vergil Fight. Everything else up to that point I thought was pretty well done. :up:

Well we all knew it was coming. So I don't see it being rushed at all. The dialog and Dante's reaction to what Virgil was talking about were both incredible. There was a real tension between the two at that point

Can only hope we get more

Well we all knew it was coming. So I don't see it being rushed at all. The dialog and Dante's reaction to what Virgil was talking about were both incredible. There was a real tension between the two at that point

Can only hope we get more

The way Vergil sprang his plan in the open immediatly after they stopped Mundus like its not really a big deal was kinda dumb. Thought the fight itself was pretty weak too.

Definitely looking forward to more though and the DLC.

So, how do we get the outfits? Any word out there?

So, how do we get the outfits? Any word out there?

After you beat the game they give you a skin. Ive heard the DMC 3 skin is downloadable but have no idea if thats true though. I would hope they reward after beating SOS.

Last edited:
Oooh, so there is hope for Hell or Hell.

I thought I stopped sucking at Devil May Cry, because I recently started to do pretty well. Then I faced Nelo Angelo for the 3rd time. -_-

Last edited:
Sweet. If i had a gaming pc id rebuy this game for it. Its worth it.

I'm sorry for ever thinking this game was a little on the easy side. Son of Sparda is whooping my ass. Two levels in and iv died more than I did in my normal run through.

Impressive bc I think of this being a console game and expected the PC port to be inferior. I still have bad memories of DMC3 on PC. Awful.

Keep those chain combos up and evade is your best friend.

Keep those chain combos up and evade is your best friend.

Yea thats what im finding out. Its not so much that im finding it hard but my techniques suffer. Like i keep wanting to play in the same way i did when i played on normal. Just need a little patience, cant beat every fight as quickly as i did last run through.

Yea thats what im finding out. Its not so much that im finding it hard but my techniques suffer. Like i keep wanting to play in the same way i did when i played on normal. Just need a little patience, cant beat every fight as quickly as i did last run through.
Definitely the right approach. :up:

Such a smooth bastard this guy is.

oKzQl.jpg

DSue6.jpg

Haha, Dante's a pimp. Is that first image a pc screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"