Do Women need to be More Aggressive, or Less?

gabriel8.jpg

:o

:whatever:
They're not gay.
I used to dream about Gabrielle. I was so obsessed with her in the late nineties and early 00's.

Anyway...I wish women would be more aggressive. It's sexy.

Cаrter;11380311 said:
Women need to be more aggressive.

Every other chick who has dug me at one point either:

A. Never told me to my face
B. Was so ****ing subtle about it that I didn't realize what was going on until an hour after we parted company
C. Smiles at you but expects you to make a move.
uhhh... are you in elementary school?

a lot of women are just too ***** to tell a guy they like him.

Nothing is hotter than when you're trying to pick up a chick, and she outplays you, lol.

uhhh... are you in elementary school?

Not at all. This is how females act.
They'll never put themselves out there because they're so ****ed up in the head that the idea of rejection is worse than death.
Women want to be desired and the prospect of someone not desiring them ****s them up.

True Story

Cаrter;11380377 said:
Not at all. This is how females act.
They'll never put themselves out there because they're so ****ed up in the head that the idea of rejection is worse than death.
Women want to be desired and the prospect of someone not desiring them ****s them up.

True Story
uhhhm.
no.
i have known women all my life, in fact, i am one.
and i'm pretty sure that if you ask ANY women on here if she's ever blatantly come onto a guy she will tell you yes.
guys are the ****ed up ones.
they NEVER want the foward girls, they've convinced themselves that a girl can't be worth it unless she makes you chase her and when you DO catch her, she rips your ****ing hear out and eats like a rabid hyena.
when if you had just opened your eyes you would have seen that the girl who was trying to buy you a drink at the bar would have been a FAR superior choice.

uhhhm.
no.
and i'm pretty sure that if you ask ANY women on here if she's ever blatantly come onto a guy she will tell you yes.
they NEVER want the foward girls, they've convinced themselves that a girl can't be worth it unless she makes you chase her and when you DO catch her, she rips your ****ing hear out and eats like a rabid hyena.
when if you had just opened your eyes you would have seen that the girl who was trying to buy you a drink at the bar would have been a FAR superior choice.

you're making too many generalizations.

uhhhm.
no.

I think you're wrong.

1. In society, as a man it is normal for you to want to have as much sex as possible. Even encouraged.

2. At the same time it is the social role of the female to make the guy wait and to hold onto her virginity as long as possible. This role is encouraged for females.

Women don't want to be a) rejected and b) stigmatized with the label of "****e". That's why they play these goddamn headgames when all I want is some sexing.

I'm not interested in playing games with chicks anymore. Really, it's exasperating. It's to the point where if a girl even starts that nonsense I'll ignore her.

Snubbing is the ultimate aggression initiator.

Cаrter;11380447 said:
I think you're wrong.

1. In society, as a man it is normal for you to want to have as much sex as possible. Even encouraged.

2. At the same time it is the social role of the female to make the guy wait and to hold onto her virginity as long as possible. This role is encouraged for females.

Women don't want to be a) rejected and b) stigmatized with the label of "****e". That's why they play these goddamn headgames when all I want is some sexing.

I'm not interested in playing games with chicks anymore. Really, it's exasperating. It's to the point where if a girl even starts that nonsense I'll ignore her.
yes. it is very true that may be what society encourages, but do you really mean to tell me that ALL the women who go out clubbing on Friday and Saturday nights are virgins and cherish their virginity so that they will be more attractive to a man!?!
that is the most bass akwards stigma i have EVER heard.

I think a lot of women need to be more agressive, or preferably more assertive although aggressive will do, in pretty much every area of life. Most of the women I see are spinless, snivveling wretches who don't dare stand up for themselves or think outside of a very small box. Heck, they only qualify as women by age.

I'd like to see women being able to think.
I agree to an extent. I think women need to be a different kind of aggressive than they are. The ones that end up truly annoying, are the ones that take a passive-aggressive stance on everythign. The ones that want you to shave your beard, but instead of ever actually coming out and really saying it, they just whine and whine and make stupid comments about it, or just be generally pissy as a way to tell you. This is the kind of aggression that needs to die.

Other than that, I agree with most of the article. It is refreshing when girls are the ones doing the "hunting" and some assertiveness in bed never hurt anyone.

Like some said, I don't really agree with the "labels" really. I knwo some guys that hate labels, but most I know like them. Men are simple creatures. We just want to know what going on. If we're dating, then we're dating. If were just "friends with benefits", then that's cool too. I find it's usually the woman in this type of ting that likes to keep it vague as to what they actually are, which sucks.

There are exceptions as with anything.
But it even with the club girls you have to disarm their ****ed up way of thinking. It may be a little easier but they'll never go "Oh you wanna have sex? Okay!"

Cаrter;11380505 said:
But it even with the club girls you have to disarm their ****ed up way of thinking. It may be a little easier but they'll never go "Oh you wanna have sex? Okay!"

Chicks like Meredith Grey don't exist in real life?! :csad:

13322epompeo01lfn0.jpg

Cаrter;11380447 said:
I think you're wrong.

nah, most women nowadays don't even follow those conventions. or at least not as much. It's basically just tradition for the man to make the first move, since men have always held the power in male/female social relations.*Some women are just too dumb/weak/*****es to break the cycle.

as are you.:o

no, you.

*- I'm mostly just saying that to piss you chicks off. I know about the various matriachal societies in history. So don't start attacking me with your feminist crap, I know what I'm ****ing talking about.:whatever:

nah, most women nowadays don't even follow those conventions. or at least not as much. It's basically just tradition for the man to make the first move, since men have always held the power in male/female social relations.*Some women are just too dumb/weak/*****es to break the cycle.

no, you.

*- I'm mostly just saying that to piss you chicks off. I know about the various matriachal societies in history. So don't start attacking me with your feminist crap, I know what I'm ****ing talking about.:whatever:

ALLLLLLLL OF THEM

Cаrter;11380505 said:
ohhh!!
so ALL girls are ****ed up you're saying.
those who ENJOY casual sex and those who cherish their virginity.
then what exactly is a girl to do to be considered "balanced"?
tell you she likes you but then not have sex with you til you two are married!?
then aren't you just perpetuating the mold that society has forced on single women?

i wouldn't attack you for speaking the truth.
you are completely correct in saying that MOST women dont' follow those traditions anymore.
so that didn't piss me off... i think it's sexah.
now date me or else
*holds a knife to your throat*
see!! girls can be agressive!!

ohhh!!
so ALL girls are ****ed up you're saying.
those who ENJOY casual sex and those who cherish their virginity.
then what exactly is a girl to do to be considered "balanced"?
tell you she likes you but then not have sex with you til you two are married!?
then aren't you just perpetuating the mold that society has forced on single women?

You're twisting what I'm saying.
All of you have this ****ed up kind of chastity forcefield.

And the guy has to beat it down with a baseball bat until it goes away, it's easier with the ****es.
I like ****es

Cаrter;11380553 said:
You're twisting what I'm saying.
All of you have this ****ed up kind of chastity forcefield.

And the guy has to beat it down with a baseball bat until it goes away, it's easier with the ****es.
I like ****es

Baseball bat or penis?

i wouldn't attack you for speaking the truth.
you are completely correct in saying that MOST women dont' follow those traditions anymore.
so that didn't piss me off... i think it's sexah.
now date me or else
*holds a knife to your throat*
see!! girls can be agressive!!

That wasn't really directed at you. But I know some people just like to take every opportunity to be offended, so I figured a disclaimer was necessary.:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"