Do You Believe in Psychics ??

I kind of believe in psychics. I have had numerous occasions were I, myself have experienced psychic abilities. As far as people that make a living from doing. I don't believe them one bit.

Psychic abilities are real. They have been scientifically verified by statistical analysis. Psychics who give readings however are phony. It isn't something that you can whistle up at will when a paying customer sits down at a table. Psychic flashes whether clairvoyant or precognitive come when they are damn good and ready and not until.

Psychic abilities are real. They have been scientifically verified by statistical analysis. Psychics who give readings however are phony. It isn't something that you can whistle up at will when a paying customer sits down at a table. Psychic flashes whether clairvoyant or precognitive come when they are damn good and ready and not until.

Prove it mate.

Prove it mate.

Way too big a topic to be proven on this board. Try google using terms such as parapsychology and Rhine if you are interested enough. There have been too many occasions when tests have generated results that defy probability by significant margins. The math shows conclusively that something was influencing events.

Way too big a topic to be proven on this board. Try google using terms such as parapsychology and Rhine if you are interested enough. There have been too many occasions when tests have generated results that defy probability by significant margins. The math shows conclusively that something was influencing events.

Hmmmm, maybe....

There's no scientific study to back up the validity of psychics. Like most things in this genre it's all wishful thinking. http://skepdic.com/psychic.html

tell that to the clairvoyant non-malignant magic 8 ball on my brain.

There's been a couple of studies that claim that there's evidence for psychics and what not. But you can show studies that prove that the world is six-thousand years old. But both are the product of wishful thinking. Just because you want something to be true doesn't mean it is.

James Randi destroys all psychics.

There's been a couple of studies that claim that there's evidence for psychics and what not. But you can show studies that prove that the world is six-thousand years old. But both are the product of wishful thinking. Just because you want something to be true doesn't mean it is.

I have to agree... :csad:

Or for fun, search youtube for "James Randi" the results are usually hilarious with all these so called psychics being debunked.

Psychics are BS.

For a second I thought the title of this thread said physics

haha me too..at first i was all "wtf? jackass..." then i learned how to read and realized it didnt say that..

My aunt goes to one regularly and she says she's right on with what she predicts. She said 90% of the stuff she said would happen has. My aunts not some weird lady that goes to a psychic when she's not at home watching "her stories". She says I should go to her but I dont want to hear some bad news. Real or not, i'll be thinking about it and it'll probably disturb me. haha its funny, i wont go because I figure i'm going to hear bad news. Maybe i'll hear good but probably not. Thats not worth my 60 bones. She said what made her believe was her 3rd and accident child. She predicted she'd get pregnant within a few months of seeing her and what-do-u-know, she did. weird.

"Theres someone standing next to you, he is heavy set, broad shoulders and is very black. You don't understand?"

"I understand what you're saying, I just have no idea who that might be."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"