Do you guys think Robin should hook up with Ravager, or Wonder Girl?

Neither. Ravager's too bat**** insane, and if I ever met someone who started ****ing his dead best friend's girlfriend, I would punch him as hard as I possibly could for being a complete *******. Tim is not a complete *******.

Realistically, Wonder Girl. I wouldn't mind being hooked up with Wonder Girl.

Neither, you just can't hook up with your dead best friend's girlfriend and Ravager is crazy and will probably betray the team at some point.

Kid Devil is gonna hook up with Ravager

I think Tim has way too much respect for Conner to get involved with Wonder Girl. I don't want it to happen, but I predict that Robin will eventually succesfully clone Conner and get involved with Cassie at the same time, creating a love triangle. I don't want it to happen, but I fear that something like that may happen. And there's really nothing to say about Ravager. I don't see it happening.

Dude, Grant Wilson is dead. He's not hooking up with Stephanie Brown.

ToddIsDead said:
I think Tim has way too much respect for Conner to get involved with Wonder Girl. I don't want it to happen, but I predict that Robin will eventually succesfully clone Conner and get involved with Cassie at the same time, creating a love triangle. I don't want it to happen, but I fear that something like that may happen. And there's really nothing to say about Ravager. I don't see it happening.

Tim's a 17 year old high school student with borderline failing grades. How the hell is he going to succesfully clone a fully functioning superhuman in his off hours? :confused:

rigel7soldiers said:
Dude, Grant Wilson is dead. He's not hooking up with Robin.

This Ravager:

ravagerrose.jpg

Slade's daughter.

Hook up? Wonder Girl? After what they've been through and what Tim is currently trying to do? Man, I'm glad you're not MY friend.

And hooking up with Ravager is far more of a mistake than any 'benefits' he might reap out of it.

You should really have put an option for neither.

The Question said:
Tim's a 17 year old high school student with borderline failing grades. How the hell is he going to succesfully clone a fully functioning superhuman in his off hours? :confused:
It's a comic book. You never know.

The Question said:

This Ravager:

ravagerrose.jpg

Slade's daughter.

I know, I was joking. Thread title was unspecific; Which Robin (legitimate question, as all but one are up and running), which Wonder Girl, which Ravager...

Ravager... I really like evil bad girls.

Plus hooking up with Superboy's girl is just wrong.

ToddIsDead said:
It's a comic book. You never know.

Well, yeah. It is a comic book. Next month, a writer could have Superman pull a fully working and poulated galaxy out of his ass and have the people there worship him as a god. It would, however, still make absolutely no sense and would be a crappy concept.

My only problem with the question is that if he does end up being with either of them, he'd be going behind the backs of his best friends. Even though there was alot of tension shown in Teen Titans #35 between Rose and Tim, doesn't mean they should "hook up" as you put it. Personally, Rose doesn't seem much of Tim's type anyway. She's to wild, and constantly throws herself at him, which he obviously doesn't want.

As for Wonder Girl, I doubt anything between the two would happen. Conner's death effected everyone and Tim the most, so you'd have to ask yourself, would he betray his best friend that way? I certainly hope not, Tim knows better than to do something like that.

The Question said:
Well, yeah. It is a comic book. Next month, a writer could have Superman pull a fully working and poulated galaxy out of his ass and have the people there worship him as a god. It would, however, still make absolutely no sense and would be a crappy concept.
Hence, why I said that I don't want something like that to happen. It's just an idea that popped into my head, which happened to be really bad.

I wouldn't mind if there was chemistry between Tim and Cassie--it would certainly be dramatic, and would make an interesting story, espically if Tim succeeds in re-cloning Conner.

As for Ravanger...eh, I can't see them being in an actual relationship, but I could see them having a one night stand, maybe even "friends with benefits."

The Question said:
This Ravager:

ravagerrose.jpg

Slade's daughter.

You need to post some scans from last Teen Titans issue :o

Lackey said:
Neither, you just can't hook up with your dead best friend's girlfriend and Ravager is crazy and will probably betray the team at some point.

Kid Devil is gonna hook up with Ravager

ravager aint crazy anymore, and impretty sure kid devil ends up betraying the team,if not ravagaer.

Tims gotta start learning how to handle from Nightwing instead of Bruce about women. Dick woulda ****ed, but instead Tim just like NO we can't. Come on man you gotta hot ass girl naked on top of you and you say no....WTF.lol Its not like you're married or have a girlfriend. That something I could see Bruce doing. Then we got Nightwing who has a girl and then bones his manager the first shot she gives him. LOL

GoldenAgeHero said:
ravager aint crazy anymore, and impretty sure kid devil ends up betraying the team,if not ravagaer.

Why Kid Devil? :confused:

Titans Tomorrow gave us a possible future, and Johns says that some of that future will happen. Bart will hook up with Ravager. Tim and Cassie is possible but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

i dont think blue devil is really kid devil's mentor i doubt he even knows about him joining the titans at this point, why? because look at the hall of mentos, kid had topost a separate picof him on blue devil's so theres a hint there thats somethings up, plus the phone calls he mentioned while dying, why would he mention those phone calls to ravager? my bet is he's working for deathstroke to keep tabs on ravager(deathstroke will never let go of his daughter). thats my jest of it. deathstroke lost jericho to thetitans once,he's not going to let it happento ravager.

krisboyuk said:
Titans Tomorrow gave us a possible future, and Johns says that some of that future will happen. Bart will hook up with Ravager. Tim and Cassie is possible but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

he never said bart will hookup with bart, he said someof the future will happen,but we dont which,johns can sompletely go differentin the relationship parts. we just have to wait.

GoldenAgeHero said:
i dont think blue devil is really kid devil's mentor i doubt he even knows about him joining the titans at this point, why? because look at the hall of mentos, kid had topost a separate picof him on blue devil's so theres a hint there thats somethings up, plus the phone calls he mentioned while dying, why would he mention those phone calls to ravager? my bet is he's working for deathstroke to keep tabs on ravager(deathstroke will never let go of his daughter). thats my jest of it. deathstroke lost jericho to thetitans once,he's not going to let it happento ravager.

But, Blue Devil is Kid Devil's "mentor." Has been since Blue Devil's solo series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"