Do you guys think Robin should hook up with Ravager, or Wonder Girl?

I don't really think Tim needs any superheroic girlfriends. I liked when he had to hide his double life from his normal girlfriend.

The Question said:
Tim's a 17 year old high school student with borderline failing grades. How the hell is he going to succesfully clone a fully functioning superhuman in his off hours? :confused:
I don't think Tim does poorly in school because he's not smart, he just does poorly because he's too busy being Robin. I mean, isn't his shtick throughout both YJ and TT that he's the brains of the group? He's been shown messing with lots of science stuff before. And it's not like he hasn't had a full year to study whatever he feels like he needs to study, off with Batman on their little cruise. Considering how driven he seems to be with bringing back Conner, it's safe to assume he would have read up a lot on genetics during the past year.

Wonder Girl, she has two eyes.

pffft...that just means she has one less hole :down:rolleyes:

Maybe someone should bang the walls of reality real quick, and bring Steph back from the dead.

I thought Tim's gay. With refusing Ravager and all.
It would be interesting.

GyLocke said:
I thought Tim's gay. With refusing Ravager and all.
It would be interesting.
Well, although the scene was pretty hot, the whole one-eye thing is a turn-off, and not everyone gives in to their 'instincts' whenever a hot girl throws themselves at them. It's called discipline, and that's always something Tim had.

Anyway, I'm going for 'neither' as well. Ravager should be with Bart and Wonder Girl is his dead best friend's ex. Let Tim be a single ass-kicking guy for a while.

I htink he should enter a committed relationship with a woman he loves.

Dr. Mid-Nite said:
Seriously.
Tim's best would be Cassy.

She's older,.... but more his type. They would be the type of couple that could spend hours together and not say a word.

Ravagers best would be,.... Kyle Rayner.

He has the power level to keep her in line if need be and needs a lil dangerous vixen **** action after what Jade did to him.

Wonder Girl?

Sigh,... DC killed her best. Maybe that advanced clone of Superboy who's still out in the world,... what was his name?

Varient said:
Maybe that advanced clone of Superboy who's still out in the world,... what was his name?
match

also i say neither...

DC needs to have him show up where wondergirl or Robin can see him,....

BrianWilly said:
I don't think Tim does poorly in school because he's not smart, he just does poorly because he's too busy being Robin.

True.

BrianWilly said:
I mean, isn't his shtick throughout both YJ and TT that he's the brains of the group?

As the tactitian.

BrianWilly said:
He's been shown messing with lots of science stuff before.

Yeah. With compuer programing and some electronics. Completely different from cloning a fully functioning superhuman.

BrianWilly said:
And it's not like he hasn't had a full year to study whatever he feels like he needs to study, off with Batman on their little cruise. Considering how driven he seems to be with bringing back Conner, it's safe to assume he would have read up a lot on genetics during the past year.

Doesn't mean he's suddenly a brilliant geneticist. Just because he's a smart kid doesn't mean a writer can suddenly make him a scientific prodify and super genius.

Tim is Batman's detective heir. I'm sure he could've tracked down some of the resources necessary to create a clone, and the Titans Tower computers are obviously a big help. Also, keep in mind that there's nothing to suggest he's a scientific prodigy given that he's tried to recreate Conner almost 100 times now and they've all failed. The super genius part, well, he did uncover the Bat-family's secret identities his first time out, and he very nearly fooled Batman with his Uncle Eddie scam. I'd say Tim's got the makings of a super genius in him, and I don't think there's any set timeline on when that's supposed to start emerging.

Honestly in the DCu machines work for you. He probably puts the DNA samples in some slot presses a button and bada bing.

We also don't know if Tim hacked any info from other Cadmus facilities or if Luthor "mysteriously" gave Tim more info. Yeah, yeah, yeah; supposedly Tim and Luthor weren't gonna have any more contact but these are extenuating circumstances.

neither. i think tim should hook up with the new blue beetle. there's not enough interracial homo-eroticism in comics these days.

neither, the bat family doesnt hook up, they hit it and quit it.

in that case, ravager

I always thought that during the Young Justice days, Tim and Arrowette would've ended up together sooner of later. Considering she's not a hero anymore and has hung up her bow, perhaps there may still be a chance it happening.

robinarrowette.jpg

that art looks so bad when compared to the current titans art

Batman said:
I always thought that during the Young Justice days, Tim and Arrowette would've ended up together sooner of later. Considering she's not a hero anymore and has hung up her bow, perhaps there may still be a chance it happening.

robinarrowette.jpg

it's the cape

Assassin said:
that art looks so bad when compared to the current titans art
The art looks fine to me. :confused: It's just a different style more suited to the tone of Young Justice, as opposed to Daniel's more realistic style on Teen Titans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"