Do you guys think Robin should hook up with Ravager, or Wonder Girl?

The Question said:
But, Blue Devil is Kid Devil's "mentor." Has been since Blue Devil's solo series.

thats old news OYL/post crisis, things can change,including thier relationship. so anything could happen, if they were partners why nopicture of them both together then?..whatever the reason is i think kid devil was trying to tell ravager about deathstroke trying to be honest with her before he dies. thats my guess.

So you're just making the assumption that DC and Geoff Johns completely changed his origin to suit the story?

Robin has bad grades because hes too busy kicking ass.

GoldenAgeHero said:
he never said bart will hookup with bart, he said someof the future will happen,but we dont which,johns can sompletely go differentin the relationship parts. we just have to wait.
Yeah that's what I said, some of that future will happen. I'll bet my ass that Bart hooking up with Ravager is one of the things that happens.

The Question said:
So you're just making the assumption that DC and Geoff Johns completely changed his origin to suit the story?

if they did, who would really care? and its not the first time they would have done it. pus i think johns is doing just that in TT#34 cyborg says "i thought blue devil was a sidekick"... so who knows.

GoldenAgeHero said:
yes he should. either with rose or cassie, i dont care which.

When did Tim have a moment with Cass? Robin?

GoldenAgeHero said:
if they did, who would really care?

I would. That's just bull on Johns' part.

GoldenAgeHero said:
and its not the first time they would have done it. pus i think johns is doing just that in TT#34 cyborg says "i thought blue devil was a sidekick"... so who knows.

I'm pretty sure that remark was meant to show that Blue Devil isn't well known.

GoldenAgeHero said:
he never said bart will hookup with bart, he said someof the future will happen,but we dont which,johns can sompletely go differentin the relationship parts. we just have to wait.

You're right, we never saw Bart hook up with Bart (that's just weird and sick); he hooked up with Rose. Quite a few things are different from that future so it's very possible that it will no longer happen. The Titans were supposed to disband after the Crisis and they're still together, that's a pretty big change right there. Kon is (currently) dead, Bart is powerless thanks to the eradication of the Speed Force AND he's older and Kid Devil wasn't in any of the pictures of ex-Titans.

Ravager's such a Bat-family ****e. First she tries to kill Batgirl, then she tries to get Nightwing to slip her the bone, now she's working on Robin. I'm just waiting for her to try and proposition Batman himself. Looks like she's trying to fill the void that Jade left. ;)

Yes it is. But if Rose keeps trying the way she's been doing, she just might fill it. One day. In a few years.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Yes it is. But if Rose keeps trying the way she's been doing, she just might fill it. One day. In a few years.

A vagina joke is being called for....

Niether. Robin is too good for Ravager and he is too honorable to hook up with WG (his dead best friend's girl)

niether both choices are just bad i mean cassie is awesome but dead boyfriend thing is bad
and ravager = insane

TheCorpulent1 said:
Ravager's such a Bat-family ****e. First she tries to kill Batgirl, then she tries to get Nightwing to slip her the bone, now she's working on Robin. I'm just waiting for her to try and proposition Batman himself. Looks like she's trying to fill the void that Jade left. ;)

Espically if it's Grant that's writing it. :eek:

Hairy-chested Love God, my friends. :cool:

Robin needs an older more mature woman, in other words Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman's a little too high-profile. Maybe Power Girl. :)
The Question said:
Tim's a 17 year old high school student with borderline failing grades. How the hell is he going to succesfully clone a fully functioning superhuman in his off hours? :confused:
Grades mean nothing. Tim's smarter than practically all the other high school students in America put together. :p

He better not hook up with WG...I think he has too much respect for Conner to do that anyway...as for Ravager....meh

:supes:

TheCorpulent1 said:
Wonder Woman's a little too high-profile. Maybe Power Girl. :)

Grades mean nothing. Tim's smarter than practically all the other high school students in America put together. :p

stargirl would be good for tim

And Billy Batson would hit him with a seven bolts of magic lightining if he made a move on his ex.

Anubis said:
And Billy Batson would hit him with a seven bolts of magic lightining if he made a move on his ex.

Billy Batson dated Stargirl? Craaazy...

Regardless, I think the BEST stories would come from Tim dating Speedy. She is kinda, well, undatable, but other than that, she's perfect, though a bit inexperienced (but compared to Robin, so are half the Outsiders)...

Obviously, Tim's not going to share anything but tension with WG, and it'd take some doing for Tim to have even a fling with Rose, much less something permanent...

I really can't think of any other teen heroes his speed...

seemslike speedy and zatarra were an item. i rather have tim kill himself then be with speedy, shes so bland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"