Does Jesus Love You?

I dunno, His mouth was a bit full so all I heard was mumbling

Jesus. Who cares? I dont live my life so that toher people can love me. Anyway, jesus was just a @@@@ing hippie who got nailed. Do you ask yourself if Tommy Chong loves you? Nope dont think so.

Not that I'm some super-religious person,but Jesus died for all of us.That is if he even really existed.

You dont have a "Hell no" response.

Exactly, 'if' he existed. We dont know he did. Plus he didnt die for all of us. He stepped outta line and got what he deserved.

"Jesus loves me this I know,
for the Bible tells me so..."
:D ;) :)
Mommy told me too :o ;)

Originally posted by logan_weapon_x
Exactly, 'if' he existed. We dont know he did. Plus he didnt die for all of us. He stepped outta line and got what he deserved.

I'm sorry? please clarify that, cause if he deserved what he got, I'm fairly certain you deserve to be raped by a herd of goats

Originally posted by twylight
"Jesus loves me this I know,
for the Bible tells me so..."
:D ;) :)
Mommy told me too :o ;)

Mommy lied.:mad:

I'm pretty sure they can prove he was an actual person....whether he's god or not.....well......

Originally posted by Spider-Nerd
I'm pretty sure they can prove he was an actual person....whether he's god or not.....well......

He was a man, he walked the Earth like you and I.

It was only decided by Constantine at the Council of Niccae around 320 AD to give him god-like powers to make it easier for the sheep to follow the new shephard.

:)

Originally posted by Themanofbat

It was only decided by Constantine at the Council of Niccae around 320 AD to give him god-like powers to make it easier for the sheep to follow the new shephard.

Where'd you hear this?:confused:

Originally posted by Abaddon
Where'd you hear this?:confused:

A few old books, the histories of Christianity, biographies on Constantine....

Oh, and it was in 325 AD at the Council of Nicea (I misplelled it earlier).

And the final vote was 218 to 2 to make Jesus a god as opposed to a mortal prophet, where he could have been easily more associated with the Pagan Sun God, Sol Invictus.

He died in our place.
Sounds like LOVE to me.
;)

Jesus lives.

dialog-vega3.gif
Jesus doesn't love me, but Hilary Duff does. That's all I need.

Originally posted by Themanofbat

dialog-vega1.gif
This is actually true. The Council of Nicea only meant to make Jesus equal to God and the same person so it could be easier for the Pagan masses of the time to practice "Christianity" or as we call it Christendom. When Constantine intervened in the debates, it was him who influenced the introduction of the holy spirit as a person so as to make it a triad of gods. This was done because the surrounding pagan religions of the time has Triads of gods and Constatine knew that religious separation was a threat to his empire.

I believe Jesus did exist.
Whether he was really the son of god, I'll let you decide...but me, I'm religious, so I'm unreasonable.:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"