Days of Future Past DOFP vs other 2014 ComicsMovies Thread [Buzz, BoxOffice and more] - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else excited to see what the official movie posters are going to look like? Looking at Fox's track record for X-men posters I'm sure they'll look like crap but I'm crossing my fingers they do it right for this film. I would love to finally have an X-men movie poster up on my wall, none of the other films had worthy posters though.

Anyone else excited to see what the official movie posters are going to look like? Looking at Fox's track record for X-men posters I'm sure they'll look like crap but I'm crossing my fingers they do it right for this film. I would love to finally have an X-men movie poster up on my wall, none of the other films had worthy posters though.

Teaser posters have always been great. But yeah, theatrical posters end up ****. I do love the X2 one, though. Have that on my wall..

Teaser posters have always been great. But yeah, theatrical posters end up ****. I do love the X2 one, though. Have that on my wall..

Yeah, I'll agree with you on the teaser posters, especially the ones for this film. The old and young Xavier and Magneto ones are pretty cool. I'll need to google X-men 2 posters to see which one you have.

Which one was the official X2 poster? Was it that X with Storm/Wolvie heads up top and the other X-men heads below?

I know The Grammys is nothing in the grand scheme of things but The Maleficent is already showing promos.

The pop up at the top of this forums is hella annoying!!!!

New Malificent trailer looked really good.

Malificent looks really good in general. I'm so excited for a lot of movies this year.

Lana Del Rey's voice was a nice touch.

Yeah, it worked really well.
Malificent looks really good in general. I'm so excited for a lot of movies this year.

Definitely, this year is looking awesome. Great selection of Summer blockbusters and alot of cool sounding stuff coming from Sundance as well. Really looking forward to the new flick from the Persepolis Director with Ryan Reynolds, Anna Kendrick and Gemma Arterton.

The Maleficent trailer during the Grammy's was definitely EXCELLENT.

Lana's cover of Once Upon a Dream really added to the dark, creep factor of the movie.

I'm not really impressed with the trailers of Malificent, I've seen the trailers and it just doesn't excite me and its probably because Disney's new take to Alice in Wonderland and Oz weren't even good.

Yeah I wasn't impressed with Maleficent either. And now the trailer for A Million Ways to die in the West came out that opens the same weekend (unless it moves). It looks very funny, and there is a chance it could out gross Maleficent.

Yeah I wasn't impressed with Maleficent either. And now the trailer for A Million Ways to die in the West came out that opens the same weekend (unless it moves). It looks very funny, and there is a chance it could out gross Maleficent.
No... just.. no.

No... just.. no.

Ted made close to 230 million and that was about a talking teddy bear. This movie looks hilarious and should do at least 150 and could be the surprise hit of the summer. If Maleficent disappoints, then it has a chance to top it.

I don't think the Western film will outgross Malificent, I know its a comedy film but its also a Western film since when a Western film earned a lot of money at the box-office.

A Million Ways to Die In the West is not out-grossing Maleficent. To be honest, I don't know how it'll do. It's stuck in a jam-packed summer and just looks stupid(to me, at least). We'll see though.

Western's almost always fail but I'm not going to predict anything until they start marketing it.

I don't get what's so appealing about Maleficent to other people because it looks like a middle of the road kids movie to me right now. I guess it will do well because of the Jolie hype machine.

Have you seen this trailer:

I will admit I did not like the first images and trailer but that one definitely sold me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"