Iron Man 2 Don Cheadle joins IRON MAN 2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't see his appeal either and never did. This news isn't heartbreaking to me but I could understand if somebody didn't dig it because they liked Howard. He was just eh to okay to me in the first movie.

I can see how people have grown attach to him, plus continuity between films is nice, but Downey's performance in Iron Man was the only spectacular performance that I couldn't do without everyone else I don't really care if there replace or not :( That includes Samuel :(

The only problem that I have here is that Don Cheadle is actually shorter than RDJ.

RDJ isn't technically short, but he looks short on-screen. To have a shorter Jim Rhodes might be a little strange.

Cheadle has a pretty small frame too. I think it'd be great if Don Cheadle managed to gain 15 extra pounds of muscle for the movie by the time shooting starts.

-TNC

Well I thought Jeff Bridges complimented Robert Downey Jr. very well. Both were highlights of the movie for me. Obviously Bridges' character is dead but I'm just pointing out his performance as well is all.

The only problem that I have here is that Don Cheadle is actually shorter than RDJ.

RDJ isn't technically short, but he looks short on-screen. To have a shorter Jim Rhodes might be a little strange.

I think it'd be great if Don Cheadle managed to gain 15 extra pounds of muscle for the movie by the time shooting starts.

-TNC

Well maybe they'll take advantage and actually make RDJ look taller as a result. Make him appear 6'2 or so instead of just having two short dudes running around tall people.

I can see how people have grown attach to him, plus continuity between films is nice, but Downey's performance in Iron Man was the only spectacular performance that I couldn't do without everyone else I don't really care if there replace or not :( That includes Samuel :(

I kinda wish they would replace "Samuel" :o

Also, Don Cheadle freaks me out.

Continuity is nice.

In the very tiny role he was in I thought that Jackson was awesome. As for the rest of the cast, I don't like Paltrow but I really liked her in Iron Man, (which is a surprise to me) she and RDJ had good chemistry IMHO so I want her to stay on board even though I think that she becomes a terrible actress when she has to interact with special effects.

What freaks you out about Cheadle Knight?

I do agree that some of his performances are very similar. I would have liked someone like chiwetel ejiofor, but he might be a little young. Cheadle works though.

I only wanna see chiwetel ejiofor if his Black Panther :woot:

Howard was fine in Iron Man, nothing special.

I'm sure the casting of Cheadle will be like the casting of Robert Downey Jr

iron-man-site-james-rhodes.jpg

R. I. P.

-TNC

Continuity is nice.

In the very tiny role he was in I thought that Jackson was awesome. As for the rest of the cast, I don't like Paltrow but I really liked her in Iron Man, (which is a surprise to me) she and RDJ had good chemistry IMHO so I want her to stay on board even though I think that she becomes a terrible actress when she has to interact with special effects.

What freaks you out about Cheadle Knight?

Completely agree.

1. Jackson was completely bad*** in the tiny cameo, but I'm apprehensive about his portrayal when his role is expanded.

2. Hated Paltrow until I saw her in IM. Surprisingly funny & had great chemistry with Downey. But, the final battle, when she's yelling into her Bluetooth...awful, awful acting.

This Don Cheadle thing is surprising, but I think it will work out completely fine. Howard was good, but I'd take Cheadle over him any day.

Completely agree.

1. Jackson was completely bad*** in the tiny cameo, but I'm apprehensive about his portrayal when his role is expanded.

2. Hated Paltrow until I saw her in IM. Surprisingly funny & had great chemistry with Downey. But, the final battle, when she's yelling into her Bluetooth...awful, awful acting.

This Don Cheadle thing is surprising, but I think it will work out completely fine. Howard was good, but I'd take Cheadle over him any day.
That bluetooth scene is indded very horrific.

I too am a little apprehensive about how he would perform in a Nick Fury/Shield movie.

It's his face...Or something. I don't know :o :csad:
He looks like a regular guy to me but...okay.

Maybe he'll bring the rest of the Golden Palace with him. ;)

Also, what's with the hate for Paltrow with the Bluetooth thingy? It worked for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"