• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dream Team League Transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Tentative Line up for Week 6 for HOTNA

Rulk (MU) – Superhuman Strength, Stamina and Durability, Healing Factor, Energy Absorption, Intelligence and Heat Generation
Kilowog (DU) – Wielder of a Lantern Ring, Technological Genius, Superhuman Strength and Endurance
Gorilla Grodd (DM) – Telepathy ,Brute Ape Strength, High Intelligence
Anti-Venom (MR) – Symbiote, Heightened Strength, Web-like ability, Wall Crawling, Spider-Sense
Zauriel (DR) - Super Sonic Scream, Flaming Sword, Flight, Heightened Strength, Endurance, Durability, Master Swordsman, Heavenly Armour, Healing Factor

I'll update tonight, but your opponent will get a chance to counter.

****, I didn't send pm's out. Just when I get a schedule worked out, my computer dies and takes it with it. :cmad:

Line up change - HOTNA

Martian Manhunter (DU) 1 - Telepathy, Shape Shifting, Super Speed, Flight, Heat Vision, Super Strength, Intangibility
Kilowog (DU) – Wielder of a Lantern Ring, Technological Genius, Superhuman Strength and Endurance
Batman (DR) - High intelligence, Skilled Marital Artist, Utility Belt
Zauriel (DR) - Super Sonic Scream, Flaming Sword, Flight, Heightened Strength, Endurance, Durability, Master Swordsman, Heavenly Armour, Healing Factor

Just a couple of notes:

TEAMS
  • As of week 6, The Odd Alliance (JewishHobbit) has lined up fifteen different characters.
  • Jailbait has fielded thirteen characters in six matches.
  • The team of AnnoyingSilence has fifteen counted characterss amongst its members.
  • Thirteen men and women have fought battles under the banner of Chaos & Order.
  • Fourteen Heroes of the New Age have participated in the Dream Team League.
  • Finally, The Ringers, formerly known as The Immortals, owes much to its week 6 line-up: the team has now fielded thirteen characters.

CHARACTERS
  • There's currently a grand total of nine female characters in the game, as opposed to 63 male characters.
  • Nightwing still needs to field a different character for Captain Britain (w/ Excalibur) (MU).
  • Blue Beetle's name is Jaime Reyes.
  • Should Domina really be a MU?
  • And because AnnoyingSilence's line-up in the update thread is a total mess:
    AnnoyingSilence
    Captain Marvel (Genis-Vell x2) (MU)
    Sersi (MU)
    Stryfe (MU)
    X-Man (MU)
    Misty (Seven Soldiers) (DU)
    Mimic (eXiles) (MM)
    Forge (MR)
    Nightcrawler (Age of Apocalypse) (MR)
    Northstar (Agent of HYDRA) (MR)
    Mountjoy (MR)
    Multiple Man (MR)
    Dream Girl (DR)

You think Domina should be less than uber? I wasn't really sure so I just put her up that high to beat the lineup deadline. If she should be less then I'm all for it. What do you think W?

I put the link to her powers and the Neo Warclan powers she can borrow from in my earlier post. I'd be happy to have her as a Medium.

Just a couple of notes:

TEAMS
  • As of week 6, The Odd Alliance (JewishHobbit) has lined up fifteen different characters.
  • The team of AnnoyingSilence has fifteen counted characterss amongst its members.
  • Finally, The Ringers, formerly known as The Immortals, owes much to its week 6 line-up: the team has now fielded thirteen characters.

CHARACTERS
  • There's currently a grand total of nine female characters in the game, as opposed to 63 male characters.
  • Nightwing still needs to field a different character for Captain Britain (w/ Excalibur) (MU).
    AnnoyingSilence
    Sersi (MU)
    Stryfe (MU)
    X-Man (MU)
    Mimic (eXiles) (MM)
    Forge (MR)
    Mountjoy (MR)
    Multiple Man (MR)
    Dream Girl (DR)

2qs9dt0.jpg

Just a couple of notes:

TEAMS

CHARACTERS
    AnnoyingSilence
    Sersi (MU)
    Stryfe (MU)
    X-Man (MU)
    Mimic (eXiles) (MM)
    Forge (MR)
    Mountjoy (MR)
    Multiple Man (MR)
    Dream Girl (DR)

Do I? How come?

Pictures are not replacements for actual links with biographies. Please provide some actual links instead.

Drop - Captain Britain (MU)
Pick-up - Captain Marvel (DU) - Vast Super-Strength, Speed and Stamina, Physical and Magical Invulnerability, Flight, Fearlessness, Vast Wisdom, Enhanced Mental Perception and Control Over and Emission of Magic Lightening.

HOTNA

Rulk (MU) – Superhuman Strength, Stamina and Durability, Healing Factor, Energy Absorption, Intelligence and Heat Generation
Captain Marvel (DU) - Vast Super-Strength, Speed and Stamina, Physical and Magical Invulnerability, Flight, Fearlessness, Vast Wisdom, Enhanced Mental Perception and Control Over and Emission of Magic Lightening.
Replicant (DU) - Can absorb any weapon and use its power, has the power sets of Mirror Master, Dr Alchemy, Heat Wave, Weather Wizard and Captain Cold
Martian Manhunter (DU) 1 - Telepathy, Shape Shifting, Super Speed, Flight, Heat Vision, Super Strength, Intangibility
The Turtle (DU) - A Black Hole for Kinetic Energy
Psylocke (telekinesis) (MM) - Telekinesis, Psychic Katana, Invisibility, Immunity to telepathy and all forms of mental, magical, and physical alteration.
Anti-Venom (MR) – Symbiote, Heightened Strength, Web-like ability, Wall Crawling, Spider-Sense
Batman (DR) - High intelligence, Skilled Marital Artist, Utility Belt
The Atom (Ray Palmer) (DR) - High Intelligence, Ability to shrink

I'm trying to decide if we really need these descriptions anymore.

I only do it for the purposes of others...saves them having to check links and also I thought it was to give us all a slight advantage in the write ups...

I remember us starting that because our characters were going to be given those descriptions. Then we changed it to just be name and picture.

I don't really have a problem with it, I just don't know if we need it. Especially if we're going to require that links be provided with all characters. And it does take up a lot of space. :p

Consider it culled...

It annoys me having to write it out anyway lol...im happy to just provide links...but im assuming then that if a link cant be provided to show powers etc then the character isnt allowed?

Do I? How come?
I thought we agreed that Excalibur is an unusable object. Unless wieg decides it's all right.

Oh, and wikipedia is the bomb diggity. This is the first few links for my characters, I'll finish that up later. Internet is slow right now.

Jailbait (owner - Harlekin)
Silver Surfer (MU)
Thor (MU)
Fernus The Burning (DU)
Flash (Walter West) (DU)
Mordru (DU)
The General (DU)
Kang (MM)
The Top (DM)
Batman 1,000,000 (DR)
Gentleman Ghost (DR)
White Wolf (MR)
The Wizard (MR)

I thought we agreed that Excalibur is an unusable object. Unless wieg decides it's all right.

Oh, and wikipedia is the bomb diggity. This is the first few links for my characters, I'll finish that up later. Internet is slow right now.

Jailbait (owner - Harlekin)
Silver Surfer (MU)
Thor (MU)
Fernus The Burning (DU)
Flash (Walter West) (DU)
Mordru (DU)
The General (DU)
Kang (MM)
The Top (DM)
Batman 1,000,000 (DR)
Gentleman Ghost (DR)
White Wolf (MR)
The Wizard (MR)

I've dropped him now anyway...got Captain Marvel in his place (DC version)

If its the same person why do you need to call him Genis 2x? or is there more powers and attributes? In which case do you have a link to that varient? Im only trying to help oyu out because if you can't find one I dont think he'll be allowed in the DTL...you need to have a link to show that characters powers etc...if they are exactly the same powers but a different costume then i dont think the Genis 2x is really needed...

ok... look at the pics(the whole reason of specification)...

its his younger self(power) combound with his MUCH older self(experience). same powers, a lot more experience.

much like the "new" silver surfer. more power and ferosiousness(for SS). but with CM its just more experience(since he was already more powerful than the previous SS).

And wheres the actual link to show this?

Thats the point im making...you need a link not just scans of him talking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"