Dream Team League Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt put Iron Spidey at a medium...he's still a reg

Blue Boy I could see possibly being bumped up to med but it depends on how skilled he is and what other powers he has besides the cape and sword.

if domina can use two powers at a time, i'd say shes possible an uber.

teleportation and fry a nervous system...

Guess I'll start it then and ask what peoples views are on the rankings of my characters

Rulk (MU)
Captain Marvel (DU)
Kilowog (DU)
Replicant (DU)
Martian Manhunter (DU)
The Turtle (DU)
Psylocke (Telekinesis) (MM)
Gorilla Grodd (DM)
Anti-Venom (MR)
Batman (DR)
Zauriel (DR)
The Atom (Ray Palmer) (DR)

29473o8.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see any ranking issues. But I'm always confused when it comes to Psylocke's powers.

It all depends on the era. We should really specify the timeframe where she is for Nightwing. I know it says telekinesis but that's not very detailed for anyone not familiar with her. Basically, during this time frame she's just a telekine but a very powerful one. However, she has next to no fine tuning on it. Basically, she can pulverize a plane in front of her but struggles to pick up a penny. She has no telepathy, and I don't know that she has her Crimson Dawn powers still at this point. I think it was kinda ignored at that point but I'm mostly going on memory there. I think for that time period in her life to be used there needs to be a bio found that details it in some way.

Im going off the version I believe is the Crimson Dawn version. She has the psychic katanas and due to her link to Brian Braddock she is immune to all his power types. She is meant to be able to merge into shadows and she is a highly skilled martial artist. I know she hasnt got TP cos there are two versions of her. One with TP one with TK but she is immune to TP and also molecular disfigurement etc.

Actually I think you're off a bit in that. She did have telepathy during the Crimson Dawn days. I know she lost her telepathy when she imprisoned the Shadow King in her own mind, but that was a while after having the Crimson Dawn though (several years). I don't recall when she actually got the telekinesis though. If it was when Revanche died (the other part of her) then that was before Crimson Dawn, so she'd have it, but I don't know for certain. I want to say the telekinesis came right about the time she lost her telepathy.

Im not sure myself...all i know is the TK katanas came with the Telekinesis and she didnt have TP then

You have a character and aren't even sure of her powers?! :cmad: :p

Firstly, that's rather ridiculous.

Secondly, Psylocke got the TK after the six month gap during the days of Claremont's return. She lost her telepathy then. She still had her Crimson Dawn powers. She was killed in this form. When she came back, she still had the TK, lost the Crimson Dawn powers and thanks to Jamie Braddock (her brother and the one who brought her back), she's now immune to magical and mental alteration etc.

Since being pulled back in 616 she has regained her telepathy. I don't know how that fits with our draft deadline.

As it is though, Nightwing, you should read up on her. This is all on wikipedia.

I did read it all on wiki....its just people are stating the version I have isnt crimson dawn with psychic katanas and TK which I thought it was

Before this week starts, can I question one of Harlekin's characters... Mordru? After reading up on him I'd imagine he'd be a bit Tuber. I mean, Wiki even says that only two people in DC are comparable to him in regards to power, Darkseid among them (who is too uber). And even the power listed is insane. He comes accross as much more powerful than the Silver Surfer, who is the top of our power bar. Granted, I've never read anything with him in it, but I just think he'd be a bit too powerful.

What rank would you place The Shade

Dang good character but I think he's teatering the Uber/Tuber bar. Just the power basis alone has me thinking Uber but then I kept reading and it was detailing how powerful he is and how he's been stated to even be a challenge for the Spectre and that has me cautious. If he's ranked Uber though, he'd be an awesome character to have.

Before this week starts, can I question one of Harlekin's characters... Mordru? After reading up on him I'd imagine he'd be a bit Tuber. I mean, Wiki even says that only two people in DC are comparable to him in regards to power, Darkseid among them (who is too uber). And even the power listed is insane. He comes accross as much more powerful than the Silver Surfer, who is the top of our power bar. Granted, I've never read anything with him in it, but I just think he'd be a bit too powerful.
Again, that applies to the future Mordru.

Again, that applies to the future Mordru.

Ah... I see that now, thanks. However, that was just an afterthought really. Even just the details of his powers have me cautious though.

wiki said:
Mordru's sorcerous powers are amongst the most formidable in the DC universe. He is capable of flight, control over matter at a molecular level, generation of magical energy in the form of bolts or shields, and the formation of solid objects. He can magically heal fatal wounds sustained by himself or those of others, and even regrow limbs out of "cthonic energy." When Alan Scott slashed Mordru's abdomen open with an energy sword, the sorcerer was able to heal the injury in seconds before ripping the Starheart from Alan's body. During his attack on the Justice Society in New York, he was able to take multiple blows from Power Girl without serious damage, and was able to withstand a joint attack by the JSA and the Freedom Fighters. He has also demonstrated superhuman strength sufficient to lift objects weighing several tons with relative ease.

So he can rearrange matter like Silver Surfer/Burnt Offering Cable. Magical energy manipulation like most other magical users. Able to create objects like a Green Lantern (I assume). Instant healing from deadly wounds like Death Metal. The thing with me is that all of these people are powerful but in one or two areas and they are able to be taken advantage of in many other areas. Mordru seems to have what all these people have but without many other weeknesses. The only weekness I'd imagine would be his mind, but a simple spell would likely protect that.

I was wondering about the fact that there isnt much when it comes to taking him down but then I thought of characters like Mordru, and other powerful mages who are equally difficult to take down and I thought he was like an anti green lantern that could possibly take a beating but wouldnt be immune to pain. So a power house could beat down on him and he'd feel it...and not to say telepathy wouldnt hurt him...also im guessing he can be knocked unconscious...

Oh, I'd say she'd be a Regular. A pretty good regular, but a Reg nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"