Sequels Dunst replacement!

Nikki Cox (although i am for MEW, this is still fun to do)
0000034789_20061021014605.jpg
"YOWZA"!!!

B_F, she's hot but too young. I agree with the looks in terms of how attractive, but if they get someone new.....I want someone a little older.

They have to be older. Its the fourth movie! You can no longer cast 18 yr olds.

They have to be older. Its the fourth movie! You can no longer cast 18 yr olds.

AFAIK, Kirsten Dunst isn't 18 years old. Seriously though, correct me if im wrong.

I just don't care if it's the 4th movie, to me KD looked too young for the part to begin with not to mention I didn't find her attractive enough. That's just my opinion though.

anyone else been watching the new episodes of "the loop"
the first couple of episodes, that was on a few week ago, had a cute, red headed, secretary, (was watching the new episode tonight, made me think back to that epsiode for some reason) so, i looked her up, her name is Diora Baird
http://imdb.com/name/nm1401531/

(not really suggesting her, so, much as just wondering if anyone else saw it and maybe, was thinking the same thing)

the new MJ should be mary elizabeth winstead. She'd be perfect and she can act and she's not whiny like snaggletooth dunst.

She has proven to be a good actress, she's a good singer... what else do you need for someone playing a girl who's a hit on Broadway?

^ to be fair, same thing applies to Kirsten Dunst.

I think Moore could pull it off... either her or Mary Elizabeth Winstead. :up:

It was suggested, that Mandy Moore was to replace Kirsten Dunst in the next set of Spider-man Movies, but she has since said that she’s not ready, and has ruled out joining the Spider-Man franchise after internet reports suggested she was in negotiations to replace Kirsten Dunst.
We reported Moore would take over as Mary Jane Watson if Kirsten Dunst decided to pull out of a fourth Spider-Man film, but the singer/actress insists that it’s a role that she’d never consider.
Moore add, “It’s some rampant internet rumor but I would never do it because of Kirsten, it’s her part and she’s done such a great job with it.
“How can you fill those shoes? I wouldn’t go anywhere near that.”
http://www.showbizspy.com/2007/05/08/mandy-moore-not-ready-for-spiderman/#more-913

Megan fox, I'm liking the mandy suggestion and damn, that nikki cox pic looks hot as...

I can't see Megan in the role... she's hot and all but she looks sort of I dont know how to say it. Not the girl next door at all.

I really like Moore and Winstead, although Winstead kind of looks different at times. I think Moore is consistently hotter.

Talent wise, I'd say Moore has the edge as well. If MJ finally becomes a hit in broadway, acting, etc. than Moore would be perfect because she can also sing.

I wasn't even thinking in terms of her playing MJ:cwink: I just wanted to know her name . I've never seen her before. She's got stunning looks:wow: ........... Anyway ....back on track , I like Clarie Danes for the part .

She's older then Dunst but she's a good actress and has that girl next door look , yet you could believe she could be a model or actress. Because , she's done both:woot: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"