Sequels Spider-Man 5 & 6

Just imagine an aerial chase and battle with Vulture, a sewer/city chase and then fight with Lizard, a fight with Electro in Times Square, Mysterio forcing Peter to relive his nightmares and kicking his butt, Scorpion going crazy and jumping around while shooting his laser at everything. I would much rather see all of that before I see Carnage.

Agreed, so would I

I would kill to see:

Spider-man 4 be a combination of Kraven's Last Hunt and the Lizard's story-line.

In this, we can introduce a cameo by The Chameleon as Kraven's brother...setting him up for the next film. It will be mentioned that Flint Marko turned himself in to the police in between movies 3 and 4.

Spider-man 5: Will be the set up for the Sinister Six/Masterplanner arc:

Marko is cellmates with Adrian Toomes.
Kraven and Chameleon have been introduced and are half brothers.

The main villain of Spider-man 5 will be Electro. Meanwhile, the anonymous "Master Planner" begins to assemble a team, including:
1.) Kraven
2.) Chameleon
3.) Vulture
and
4.) Sandman

At the end of the film, after Spider-man defeats Electro and the city is safe, it will be revealed that the Master Planner is Doctor Octopus, giving a great cliffhanger into the final film.

In the final film, Ock will bring Electro onto the team.

-R

Just imagine an aerial chase and battle with Vulture, a sewer/city chase and then fight with Lizard, a fight with Electro in Times Square, Mysterio forcing Peter to relive his nightmares and kicking his butt, Scorpion going crazy and jumping around while shooting his laser at everything. I would much rather see all of that before I see Carnage.

Or Spidey protecting JJJ from Scorpion. It'll be nice if he had more screentime.

Black Cat or at least Black Cat have to show up in atleast one of these movies if they're making a Spidey 4,5, and 6. She just has to.

Like Sam, many don't really know these characters.

Isn't Raimi supposed to be a Spidey fan? He's old school from Stan Lee's years. It's why he prefers using the classic villains.

Yeah... and Bryan Singer said he's an old school Kirby Superman fan. I'm sure these guys like these characters and probably read a few comics, but by no means do they really know these characters. They just gave a good pitch as to why the should handle these characters for their respective franchises. They were "Part-Time" comic readers in their day.

OMG that would be amazing! A sewer/city chase scene with Spiderman and the Lizard! God, I would love for that to be in Spiderman 4! Great Idea!

Like Sam, many don't really know these characters.
How? As I've said, I've read hundreds of Spider-Man comics. I mean, honestly, are you saying that if you love the movies, you don't know the comics? No offense, Venom'sDad, but that's just bad thinking.

No... that's not what I'm saying; but, none taken SMH12

This is excellent news. Hopefully Raimi, Tobey, and Kirsten are all out of the picture.

I'm ready to see a new team on this. I have a sneaky suspicion someone else can make this into a franchise twice as good as the original. Hopefully with the characterizations a little more spot on with their comic book counterparts as well.

In your opinion, he screws it up, but in ours, he hasn't.

I've only seen like four people that think he hasn't.

Honestly, it's pretty sad if a fan is just fine that Raimi killed off Doc Ock, Venom, turned Sandman into a *****, and turned MJ into a rooted blonde.

For me a greater crime Raimi did was turning Green Goblin into the thing it turned out to be in the end. He was stripped of every aspect and detail that make him a goblin. Spidey's greatest and most insane villain was turned into a cheap and laughable imitation. I really hope Wanderbilt's script include the return of Norman as the Green Goblin and Hobgoblin, or even Venom for that matter, and make those characters right this time.

i know the cast was signed only for 3 spidey flicks but i think it would have been a smarter move if they filmed 3 and 4 together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"