Transformers DVD Release Date - October 16th

By the way if anyone doesn't know...

There are Easter Eggs everywhere on the 2nd Disk

For each of the three heading special features that come up there is one easter egg I believe so if you click on one just keep pressing right or left until you get to the left side of where it says 'Main Menu' They have a hasbro transformer of Michael Bay, Mojo's audition or something, and the Michael Bay cameo

Sooo...that's what the Baybot is....can't wait. :word:

HEY GUYS, I SAW THE MOVIE, AGAIN LOL, AND I SAW ALL THE BEHIND THE SCENES STUFF ON THE SECOND DISC, AWESOME, JUST FREAKING AWESOME!!! HOPEFULLY IN THE FUTURE WE'LL GET A BLU-RAY VERSION WHEN THIS STUPID FORMAT WAR IS OVER,:mad::mad::mad: BUT UNTIL THEN I CAN ALWAYS DOWNLOAD THE HD VERSION!!!:oldrazz::D:up:

Can you download the HUD feature, or the AMAZINGLY cool Intelligence Mode feature? ;)

Anyone listen to the Bay commentary yet? I've gotten to the part where Sam was chased by the dogs. It was funny cause Bay said the dogs were actaully chasing Sam, and were ignoring their trainer...he said "Good thing Shia was fast!" :D

I thought it was interesting that Bay said that the reason why we got all those leaked pics last year, was because ppl were hacking into their computers.

Best Buy: Oct. 21-27: "Heroes: Season One" HD DVD FREE with Purchase of XBOX 360 HD DVD Drive!

Per some leaked scans of Best Buy's October 21st retail ad, this coming week you'll be able to get Heroes: Season One on HD DVD for FREE instantly with the purchase of a new Xbox 360 HD DVD player. The free Heroes HD DVD offer (which is valued at $99) will go into effect this Sunday and piggybacks the five free HD DVD offer and King Kong movie that's already included in the box. So, as things stand, you can now get the player, King Kong, Heroes and five other movies for $179. This week may be just the time to jump into the HD DVD world, especially if you're a Heroes fan.
Source

Seriously...

$179.99 = 1 XBOX 360 HD DVD Drive, 1 Universal Remote, "King Kong" HD DVD, "Heroes: Season One" HD DVD, and 5 more Free HD DVDs via mail-in rebate

How the hell can a person with an XBOX 360 pass that up now?!?! :wow: :wow:

Source

Seriously...

$179.99 = 1 XBOX 360 HD DVD Drive, 1 Universal Remote, "King Kong" HD DVD, "Heroes: Season One" HD DVD, and 5 more Free HD DVDs via mail-in rebate

How the hell can a person with an XBOX 360 pass that up now?!?! :wow: :wow:

Very...hard....to....turn...down.....must....go...to...BEST BUY......:ninja:

Any standout audio sequences on the DVD?? I can't wait to watch Blackout's military base attack in full surround sound glory!!

That's one of the better standouts IMO, the attack on the base.

Just finished listening to the commentary. I love the way Bay comments on how and what the fans complained about. I know he was talking about ppl like me.. :D

..and our complains do have weight. He said he changed the face of Megatron because of our complaints! :D

Just finished listening to the commentary. I love the way Bay comments on how and what the fans complained about. I know he was talking about ppl like me.. :D

..and our complains do have weight. He said he changed the face of Megatron because of our complaints! :D
at least he listens to fans thoughts

..btw. He said he was the guy that Megatron flicks into the car. LOL!

He said in TF 2. He's gonna concentrate more on focusing on the TF's face. He said the close up shot of SS's face as he's talking to Megs, was one of his favorite TF shots in the movie.

Bay also said that Jablonsky was Hanns Zimmer protege and that Zimmer helped with the score.

Bay also said he added in the extra scene of SS flying into space because fans of the early screenings wanted to know what happened to him. Well i ask this, didn't they wanna know what the hell happened to Barricade also..?

Bay also said that Jablonsky was Hanns Zimmer protege and that Zimmer helped with the score.

Bay also said he added in the extra scene of SS flying into space because fans of the early screenings wanted to know what happened to him. Well i ask this, didn't they wanna know what the hell happened to Barricade also..?
lol i was about to say that

What are your favourite part of the commentary? Like your favour thing he says.:woot:

^^^ I liked it when Michael Bay was making fun of the nerds who sent him death threats, lol.

My Transformers single disc dvd is defective & Walmart refused to let me exchange it.:( On one of my dvd players the disc seemed to play peferctly fine but when I attempted to watch it on my other 2 dvd players it messed up pretty badly in about the same spots. During the big reveal scene all through the backstory scene on both players it just freezes & breaks up & is just unwatchable.:(

^^^ I liked it when Michael Bay was making fun of the nerds who sent him death threats, lol.

Me too.

I also like the part where he keeps sayng that Megan Fox was very shy and timid. But there was just "something about her, something special"..he keeps saying it over and over. The tone of his voice sounded like he was mastrubating to the thought of her while recording the commentary! LOL!:woot:

My Transformers single disc dvd is defective & Walmart refused to let me exchange it.:( On one of my dvd players the disc seemed to play peferctly fine but when I attempted to watch it on my other 2 dvd players it messed up pretty badly in about the same spots. During the big reveal scene all through the backstory scene on both players it just freezes & breaks up & is just unwatchable.:(
that's why I say NEVER go with Wal-Mart

Aww man, that SUCKS!!!

One time my dad bought me a DVD from Wal Mart and the security tab was ON THE DISK!!! It ruined my DVD player.

Never bought another DVD from Wal Mart.

After seeing a lot of other forums making use of Superhero Hype forum as their reference for exclusives of Transformers DVD release.. Might as well join the forum and share the photo reference of some of this store exclusives:

Here are some of the exclusive Transformer DVD offers out now in Region1 format ( Geez.. I still want more!!).

Transformers Region1 Store Exclusives

Target Transforming DVD Package

and

Target Transforming Gift Card
TF_target.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walmart 2 Disc Limited Edition Giftset (with Transformers Prequel)
TF_WM1.jpg

TF_WM2.jpg

Transformers Bestbuy Giftset (with Battle Damage Optimus Prime and Cliffjumper figure)
and
Transformers Limited Edition Lithograph (Megatron)
TF_BB.jpg

Transformers Blockbuster Exclusive (with Autobot 128mb MP3 player)

TF_BLOCK.jpg

Transformers TWEC Steelbooks
FS_STEEL1.jpg

FS_STEEL2.jpg

Transformers Circuit City with Digital Card
TF_CC.jpg

Transformers Target Regular Edition with Comic Book
TF_targ.jpg

Transformers Costco Limited Giftset

TF_COSTCO01.jpg

TF_COSTCO02.jpg

TF_COSTCO03.jpg

did you actually buy all those different versions? if so...why?

What are your favourite part of the commentary? Like your favour thing he says.:woot:

I like the part where Bay says the Asian guy who speaks no english stood up and screamed that ILM's current design of Optimus Prime was an insult to Asian ppl. LOL! :D Then Bay gave him the task of re-designing Prime and the way ALL the TF's transform...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"