E3 2010: Microsoft Edition

I take it you don't like L4D?

No, Left 4 Dead is okay, but if I find out that Portal 2 was delayed and we still don't have another Half-Life because of ****ing Left 4 Dead I'LL RAGE!!

Check THIS out. Look at the right of the page. There's a flash add that looks like a 360 re-design. What do you think? If it's indeed real. I think it looks nice.

EDIT: Here it is
360n.jpg

Comes with a 250GB HDD, built-in WiFi and it's compatible with Kinect. Project Natal's real name?

Last edited:
Check THIS out. Look at the right of the page. There's a flash add that looks like a 360 re-design. What do you think? If it's indeed real. I think it looks nice.

EDIT: Here it is
360n.jpg

Looks cool....kinda like they had Alienware make the case for it, lol.

As long as it doesn't sound like a freight train when a disc is running (JK), I'll trade my old one for that. It does look Alienware-ish.

Is the Natal event on TV ?

Not tonight. It is being recorded and will be shown on the 15th.

As long as it doesn't sound like a freight train when a disc is running, I'll trade my old one for that. It does look Alienware-ish.

I've had my 360 since Dec. 05 when it launched here in Greece. I got the 3 red lights for the first time on March 2010 and the "new" one they sent me was freezing. They sent me another one and so far so good. So, if it's true, I might get the new one when it's released.

I'm wondering this too....

They won't air it live. We'll be getting news today, but the event will air on Tuesday.

As long as it doesn't sound like a freight train when a disc is running (JK), I'll trade my old one for that. It does look Alienware-ish.

Not tonight. It is being recorded and will be shown on the 15th.

I just want them to make that damn power cord smaller

Looks alright. Guess we will find out if it is real tonight when they reveal Natal's new name.

They removed the ad from the site. You can see it on Kotaku.com, for anyone interested.

Last edited:
Unless I'm mistaken, it's at 7pm pst. 1 hour and 41 minutes from now.

No one will be live streaming it, it will be on TV Tuesday. We will hear the news tonight though.

So what do you guys think the Kinect to "real game" ratio is going to be in Microsoft's press conference?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"