E3 2010: Microsoft Edition

Resistance was the only PS3 game that caught my eye. I will be honest that Killzone game looks nice but with Halo,Gears,and Dead Space 2 I just don't have the money to even worry about getting it.
yeah but to say the PS3 only has one good title is such an inaccurate statement. The PS3 has no games argument was something thatprevalent in the early years, but that one went out a long time ago. Have you played a whide margin of PS3 games to make judge it based on its games. As far as some of the good titles, theres

Resistance 1 & 2
Uncharted 1 & 2
MGS4
LBP
Valkyria Chronicles
Infamous
MLB: The Show 10
Killzone 2
Warhawk
Demon Souls
Heavy Rain
Ratchet and Clank series

and many others.

How many of these have you played through? If you havent, I think a more fair statement would be the PS3 doesnt seem to have titles that interest you, rather than it only has one good game

Last edited:
The PS3 has a lot of games I find interesting but I have a 360 and really don't want to invest in another system right now. If that makes sense.

The PS3 has a lot of games I find interesting but I have a 360 and really don't want to invest in another system right now. If that makes sense.
yeah it does. Im a one console person myself. I dont have the time or money to invest and support two. The only time I ever had 2 consoles at the same time was with the Dreamcast and PS2 and I didnt get the PS2 till a few months before teh DC was on its way out

I prefer to be sitting playing games, not jumping all over my room like a tool.

Something that hasn't been covered. So when we're playing Kinect games or just using it, can we use for voice chat? Currently, I have to plug in my Turtle Beaches to the controller to school kids online. How is that gonna work?

FYI for those thinking of upgrading to the new 360, this may or may not help in your decision:

Thought that the 360's hardware problems were over? Perhaps not. A modder has revealed that his brand new Xbox 360 features the same old X clamp on the chipset. This X clamp was widely associated with the RRoD previously and it will have many people fearing for the reliability of the new device.

http://www.maxconsole.net/content.php?40645

They added a ton of venting, so it may amount to nothing.

If the new 360 runs as cool as people say, then it shouldn't be a problem.

I was really let down by the MS presentation. Most of it was spent advertising MS's new family friendly Kinect device. A device that is geared toward the ultra casual gamer and children. I sort of felt that MS was trying to focus more on that demographic, rather than the hardcore gamer. Let's face it...that's what Kinect is. A device for the family...I don't expect to see many action titles on it.

To me it felt like Sony was sort of the last haven for hardcore gamers.

oh boy the thing has issues already? I wonder how this affects gamesaves bc Id be pissed for that thing to just shut off on me before I got a chance to save
Damn I didn't even think of that.... wow id be pissed if that happened

I would think that having your system become damaged would be more upsetting then losing some progress in a game.

How is a preventive measure an issue? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"