Eagle Awards 2006

yenaled

3X2(9YZ)4A
Reaction score
Thought people might be interested in voting in them.

Voting for the Eagle Awards has started now at SilverBulletComicBooks where you go to cast your vote for who should win each award.

Again you vote here at SBC: http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/eagles/

And all you have to do is check each a box each time.

From their website:

INTRODUCED in 1976, the Eagles are the comics industry’s longest established awards. Acknowledged as the pre-eminent international prizes, they have been featured on the covers of leading US and UK titles across the last 30 years. Unique in that they reflect the people’s choice, the Eagle Awards comprise of two distinct stages. This year professionals from around the world have been asked to nominate their personal favourites, with the top-scoring three in each category making it onto this voting form.

wow, alot of the choices kinda suck. Maybe not "suck", but I can think of tons of people or books I'd rather be voting for in each category. I mean, for "Favorite Comics Character", my choices are Batman, Hellboy, and... Judge Dread?

Yes, particulary those options I thought really strange too, I had to do a double check to see if I had read them correctly.

I wish for the creators too they put the books they were getting nominated for; I don't know about everyone else but I don't always remember the letterer's name.

I also think only having three nominations made it a bit too limited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"