Discussion: The 2011 SuperheroHype! Awards

I hear Billy Crystal will be hosting. :D

We're all winners in one way or another. :oldrazz:

drumup.png

What's 8pm converted to English time?

Hopefully it's when I get back from work (stupid boss calling me in on boxing day!)

Good luck to everyone tho if I miss it!

I'm not sure. All I can say is that it will be 8pm eastern standard time in the United States. :O

Okay, just looked it up, it'll be 1 o Clock in the morn, right when I finish work :)

SO 7 tonight? Damn Ill be in Mission Impossible 4!

I am sitting here with a tub of gold paint, just in case I win Dick of the Year. What actual size are the Oscar statues? :huh:
eh, I'll look at some past pics of winners, and try to get mine the right size.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm ready. I have my sniper's nest all picked out for you little spawns of Satan. Pick you unblinking, soulless monstrosities off one by one....:awesome:

Yeah, I'm ready. I have my sniper's nest all picked out for you little spawns of Satan. Pick you unblinking, soulless monstrosities off one by one....:awesome:

That is like me talking to my nose when I run out of hankerchiefs.

That is like me talking to my nose when I run out of hankerchiefs.

:lmao:

P.S. Is it really sad I'll be staying up till the early hours of the morning just for this (and I think the likelyhood of a fairly newbie like me winning 'It Girl' is actually pretty low :hehe: )

announcementi.png

We are coming up on two weeks since the ceremony. The elves will be sealing all of the vote boxes and taking them to the Hype! Vault for permanent storage tomorrow.​

announcementi.png

The elves have now taken all of the vote boxes and returned ballots to the Hype! Vault for permanent storage. The 2011 SuperheroHype! Awards are officially in the record books! I would like to thank each and every one of you who participated again for making this year's awards another success!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"