Discussion: The 2012 SuperheroHype! Awards

Hyped for the Watchmen movie
My first avatar is from a game, I think

I have no idea what my first avatar was... it was most likely something better than everybody else's.

Weren't you the one with that really gross avatar with someone poking their thumbs through another guys' eyes and blood running out?

Or was that someone else?

That avatar wasn't gross... it was an individual's wordless critique on the sheer amount of imbeciles he runs across virtually and non-virtually on a daily basis.

but no, that wasn't me.

No, that was me.

image.gif

Not that one. That one's awesome. It was from a movie or something. Someone held another guy down and put his thumbs through his eyes. The guy screaming while blood ran down his face.

It was disturbing.

My first "proper" avy was of Hawkeye and Black Widow.

I never recieved a ballot.:csad: I PMed Marx,but he hasn't replied.

I can't remember my first Avi on here, but my first Avi ever was on a smallville forum, and it was a picture of Lana that i'd drawn devil horns and a tail on... man I hated her a lot when I was younger :funny:

I can't remember my first Avi on here, but my first Avi ever was on a smallville forum, and it was a picture of Lana that i'd drawn devil horns and a tail on... man I hated her a lot when I was younger :funny:
:woot:

<---

That's my first avatar as well as sig... or whatever the print beneath my name is...

:yay:

That would be your custom title, ol' fella. And you can never change your avatar. That would freak me out.

I need to change mine. I've had this one for a long time. I love the comic it's from but it's time for something new.

Since my computer isn't working, I can't work on my avy on my own. I'm waiting for Q Lucius Fox Kane to work on a new one for me.

Thanks Marx,I got your PM and voted.

Kinda dissappointed I didn't make the cut for Newbie,but those are the breaks.Maybe I'll get a strong "write in" vote.:woot:

...there are some very, very close results in a few categories. The elves are all very stressed out!

If its in my categories, just give me the win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"