Discussion: The 2012 SuperheroHype! Awards

My apologies. The ballot counting process and real-life work have been keeping me pretty busy. A ballot has been PM'd. :up:

This coming weekend. :up:
Marx, I wrote my votes from the nominations in the "write in" box, do they still count?

The Awards Show is scheduled for this coming sunday at 8pm.

I'm prepping some Molotov cocktails in the unlikely scenario that I don't win anything.

Just make sure what happened to me or (or Hound's crazy adventure) last year doesn't happen to you. I ended up in bed with a tranny because of Anubis after the awards. :o

At least I stil have Ultra Lantern's trophy.

Which timezone?

If i'm right, I guess that rules me out... 2am on a monday morning's not exactly a doable time :(

Will someone work on a summary of all the awards show gossip/news for me?

Thanks Marx :woot: , what time is that in Britain?

Just make sure what happened to me or (or Hound's crazy adventure) last year doesn't happen to you. I ended up in bed with a tranny because of Anubis after the awards. :o

At least I stil have Ultra Lantern's trophy.

:funny:

Which timezone?

If i'm right, I guess that rules me out... 2am on a monday morning's not exactly a doable time :(

Will someone work on a summary of all the awards show gossip/news for me?

I always post a list of winners at the end of the ceremony. I'm sure someone will do a "recap" type of summary.
Thanks Marx :woot: , what time is that in Britain?

I'm not sure. I can tell you that the awards will be at 8pm (US eastern standard time).

An Awards Show? With acceptance speeches, video of the losers putting on brave faces and such? I hope nobody goes all Sally Field on us....

[YT]rl_NpdAy3WY[/YT]

:funny:

I always post a list of winners at the end of the ceremony. I'm sure someone will do a "recap" type of summary.

I'm not sure. I can tell you that the awards will be at 8pm (US eastern standard time).

1am, guess I'm going to have to recap:oldrazz:

If I werent getting up at 5.30 in the morning to get ready for work, i'd so stay up for it :p

Hey, maybe when I get up, the dregs of the party will still be going on? :hehe:

drumup.png

The elves have officially taken the 2012 Hype Award ballots to the vault! Thank you again for another successful year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"