The Winter Soldier Easter eggs

BullMcGiveny

Probably Disagree
Reaction score
I'd like to see a scene set an Air Force base, where Sharon has to blend in, for whatever reason, so she steals a flight suit and masquerades as an Airman. The name patch reads Danvers.

Unless they/he are already involved in the film, I'd love references to Roxxon Oil and Aleksander Lukin. Lukin was an integral part of The Winter Soldier storyline, and I think he deserves at least some form of mention.

Unless they/he are already involved in the film, I'd love references to Roxxon Oil and Aleksander Lukin. Lukin was an integral part of The Winter Soldier storyline, and I think he deserves at least some form of mention.
Roxxon has so far been mentioned/seen in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer with Coulson stopping at a Roxxon gas station and now in IM3 with a kidnapped Roxxon executive being threatened in front of the President by The Mandarin (it's a clip that's been shown when Kingsley was doing the press tour for IM3.)

I'd say it's safe to assume that AIM, the new found "brain slot", Roxxon, and the whole President/Vice President things from Iron Man 3 will possibly pop their heads up somewhere in Cap2, at least one of those concepts will be further added onto I'd think.

Wakanda and black panther would be nice. Really any character that hasn't been introduced yet would be awesome.

Winter Soldier being sent in to assassinate the President (who should be the same guy from Iron Man 3).

Winter Soldier being sent in to assassinate the President (who should be the same guy from Iron Man 3).

On the orders of AIM, who are still very much in existence, and who still have designs on the White House.

And Arnim Zola turns out to have "evolved" into MODOK.

And AIM turns out to be a front for a HYDRA that never really disappeared after WWII; they just went underground.

And AIM shows off some yellow biohazard suits during a biological weapons attack, and their helmets are oddly shaped like those of a beekeeper.

On the orders of AIM, who are still very much in existence, and who still have designs on the White House.

And AIM turns out to be a front for a HYDRA that never really disappeared after WWII; they just went underground.

And AIM shows off some yellow biohazard suits during a biological weapons attack, and their helmets are oddly shaped like those of a beekeeper.

These would be awesome Easter Eggs.

Well Kevin did say IM3 would have huge implications for Phase 2 so this would make sense... also AIM was a think tank and Killian was one man... so....

Didn't IM3 state that Killian and coworkers created AIM?

I would like AIM and Hydra to remain separate entities to expand the villan base in the MCU

I would not mind AIM and HYDRA working together in a future film.

No need to have an over abundance of easter eggs from IM3 in Cap at all.

The best thing is that when we see an easter egg its either something necessery (SHIELD popping up) or something small and not important to story, but interesting to find (Human Torch suit).

RDJ's cameo would make all the audiences go Ga-Ga

But Starktech energy shield can be cool enough.

Roxxon has so far been mentioned/seen in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer with Coulson stopping at a Roxxon gas station and now in IM3 with a kidnapped Roxxon executive being threatened in front of the President by The Mandarin (it's a clip that's been shown when Kingsley was doing the press tour for IM3.)

They've been referenced in all of the Iron Man films, actually. They seem to be located near Stark, or at least one of their buildings is, as seen in Iron Man. There's even a Roxxon truck featured in the battle against Stane. They also sponsored a car in Iron Man 2.

I think a reference to Captain Marvel would be cool (though for her to turn up completely would be better). I'd like a nod to Ant-Man too. Maybe a mention of stolen technology again, like in Thor.

I'd like to see more Cap merchandise on display beyond the trading cards from Avengers, to further sell the idea of Cap as a folk hero in the MCU. (Would even be a good way to justify product placement for Hasbro's Cap toys like with the Iron Man stuff in his films)

I'd like to see more Cap merchandise on display beyond the trading cards from Avengers, to further sell the idea of Cap as a folk hero in the MCU. (Would even be a good way to justify product placement for Hasbro's Cap toys like with the Iron Man stuff in his films)
He did spend an early part of the war making war films for Hollywood so maybe having those refound and released as a box set due to the events of TA would be a neat element to include.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"