The Avengers Ed Norton

Norton at the very least. I thought him and Roth were the shinning lights of that film.

^ yeah. Hurt was misused and Tyler gave her usual lifeless performance.

I dont see why Norton WOULDN'T come back.... it's a pretty sweet gig. As The Hulk, half of the movie doesn't even have Norton in it. It's not the same as Christian Bale playing Batman or Brandon Routh as Superman... who have to appear in both the Bruce/Clark scenes AND their hero counterparts (but now in a super suit).... The Hulk is computer generated.... and Norton doesn't even provide a voice for him.... plus, I'm sure Norton would want to work alongside Robert Downy Jr in an Avengers movie. I bet they'd have fun.

If Thor and Cap are played by unknowns then the only names you have are bascially SJ/RDJ/SLJ... it's basically another Iron Man cast. That's not the all-star cast we all envisioned. Norton would provide much needed depth to the cast. And if they don't get a name for Thor/Cap which I don't think they will... then I think you need to get a big name for Pym as well.

Last edited:
Well he is already signed on for multiple films so it shouldn't be an issue. Also this will be a very sweet deal for Norton. I'd have a hard time believing that he would turn it down.

There is no guarantee he will be back until he signs the dotted line. I am sure Norton has some kind of opt out clause... otherwise Marvel would not have been able to sign him in the first place.

He should come back to reprise his role as Banner, and hopefully, he will. Money won't be the deciding factor for Norton as most of us already know, but if the story is right, he will be back.

Hopefully he will return. After growing up watching his earlier work I'm still surprised he took the part. But he did well and hopefully he will return. I think it would be entertaining to work on this film. Just to see all of these actors discuss the interactions between the characters they helped bring to life.

The film could be about the Avengers trying to recruit the Hulk as they need him to fight off the threat that's putting the world in danger. Then the movie could sort of be based around the Avengers trailing on Hulk's tail as they keep getting attacked by aliens (if we go with Ultimates) and Hulk is also attacked by aliens.

I like the way you think, this is what should happen, the Avengers want to recruit Banner, they fight him cause Banner thinks they are trying to capture and imprison him, viola you have your Avengers Vs. Hulk fight and then they team up to fight Ultron, Kang, Howard the Duck, whoever they pick as the main nemesis.

I can't believe this movie will happen:woot:

Im glad that they are not forgetting about Hulk at all in the discussion of the Avengers. I really hope that not only is his part Hulk and Norton's good enough, but it can roll out with an TIH sequel after the Avengers.

I loved Norton as Banner, and i actually hope they go with something along the lines of Hulk being a friend but also enemy, maybe by control of Loki, a throw back to the comics.

I don't think Ed Norton added anything to the Hulk that Bana couldn't do. Norton is over rated & I hope he's not in the Avengers or even the next Hulk movie.

Norton is so not overrated. He's a better actor then Bana.

definitely. Bana was good in Star Trek, ok in Troy and absolutely terrible in everything else. Norton, on the other hand, is phenomenal in everything he does.

I thought his Banner was pretty lack luster to be honest. Not comparing him to Bana... but his performance as a whole.

definitely. Bana was good in Star Trek, ok in Troy and absolutely terrible in everything else. Norton, on the other hand, is phenomenal in everything he does.
I wouldn't say phenomenal, but Norton is definitely the better actor. Or at least, he generally puts in better performances than Bana.

Norton is the perfect Banner. Marvel needs to admit they were wrong, apologize and get him back for Avengers. Watching the deleted scenes on Incredible Hulk just breaks my heart. Those extra character moments are amazing. I assume that's what the rumored "Norton Cut" of the film contained. The Betty/Bruce scenes create so much more emotion. The extra army planning adds more intelligence. The one Thunderbolt Ross scene may have been the worst cut of all. That lone scene fleshes out the character and lets Hurt's talent shine. Why they cut that scene baffles and angers me. Incredible Hulk was good but leave some of those scenes in place and it's a near masterpiece. Marvel needs to suck it up and apologize.

I definitely agree that Norton is the perfect Banner. When I looked at him wearing the glasses, his identification cards, and creating serums in hopes of a cure he just looked like how I always visioned Banner to look. They definitely need to sign him for the Avengers.

I think norton will sign on after the movie definatly gets its own momentum, after every thing is set in stone.
I also think that marvels mystery 2012 movie will be TIH2, I think they'll reveal it at comic con

I think norton will sign on after the movie definatly gets its own momentum, after every thing is set in stone.
I also think that marvels mystery 2012 movie will be TIH2, I think they'll reveal it at comic con

I hope so

That'd be a dream come true for me, honestly. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"