Elementary School Kids Caught Smoking Crushed Smarties and Fun Dip Candy

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
LINK

Was this secretly going on when I was in elementary school? If so, I'm super offended I wasn't invited. :o

And they freebase Sweetarts I assume.

We snorted poprocks. We cool. We real cool.

I remember there was full on Kool Aid drug trade in my elementary school.

People even got into a turf war over who had control over second floor boys bathroom.

I remember there was full on Kool Aid drug trade in my elementary school.

People even got into a turf war over who had control over second floor boys bathroom.

So basically, your school was a South Park episode?

Or a really awesome Recess/Fillmore episode. :o

I'm sure inhaling sugar into your lungs isn't dangerous at all.

I guess so. Haven't seen South Park since season 4.

This s** went down like, what? 91? 92?

Either somebody from my class got a job as a writer for South Park, or whoever is secretly taping my life in a Truman showesque sorta way is recycling ideas. :o

Is it just me or is the world going a little more crazy each day?

No, it's always been this crazy. The only difference is, thanks to the internets and 24 hour a day news networks, we have more access to the goings on of crazies.

Amatures. Kids in my class snorted crushed salt and pepper chips and just about anything that could crushed into a powder. Hot sauce was a common dare at the lunch table as well. This stuff isn't new. If it was dangerous or even a bit stupid we tried it.

Amatures. Kids in my class snorted crushed salt and pepper chips and just about anything that could crushed into a powder. Hot sauce was a common dare at the lunch table as well. This stuff isn't new. If it was dangerous or even a bit stupid we tried it.

Yeah, this is nothing compared to what my friends did

^I thought that was prison rape.

"Banning any candy that can be powdered"

As in, all candy, considering that anything solid can potentially be powdered given enough pressure.

Not that I'm saying that there should be candy at school, but at least rule against it for a real reason.

Starburst and gummies can't be powdered under normal conditions. That isn't to say these kids can't get creative. With google anything is possible lol.

Now I wanna see if I can Smoke a Starburst.

Melt some gummies down and inject it directly into my veins!

Ok, first of all, why is this even in the news?

Second of all, those aren't smarties. Those are "Rockets". THESE are "Smarties"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"