Endgame Top 3 Best, Top 3 Worst, & MVP/LVP/Most Improved! (Spoilers...Beware!)

Yeah Nat was fantastic She really reinforced how this group helped her make the transition to full hero.
She was always cool and fun to me but this made me really get emotionally invested in her character

I was surprised of how good was Pepper Potts in this movie, it's probably the best the character has been since the first Iron Man. Her last scene with Tony is just perfect.

Top 3 best:

Cap - Loved how is arc ended, got the ending the character deserved.

Iron Man - Again, done total justice that the starter of all this deserved. RDJ went the extra mile here.

Hawkeye - Finally getting some time to shine and a decent arc with it, interactions with BW were great.

Bottom 3:

Hulk - Not sure what they were trying to do with this character, sidelined for the most part.

Thor - Overplayed the "fat" Thor jokes, but he was probably top dog in IW so evens out a bit.

War Machine - Never really got show off his action muscles as much as I wanted.

MVP - Probably IM just about takes it, he was the heart beat of the film.

LVP - Captain Marvel, forced into the film when it would have been perfectly fine without her.

Most improved - Ant-Man finally me like him after his rather dull solo movies, Rudd was charming and witty throughout. Added a lot to the whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"