• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Episode idea? Future made for TV movie pipe dream...

Pythenis

I bring joy to the world.
Reaction score
Remeber the episode where that old blind broad could see into the future if she touched someone?

Pres. Lex was all like I will shower in blood and nuke everyone, and Clark was surrounded by the all his dead friends and family at the grave yard?

What if they did another look into the future? Maybe with a Phantom or something, and we get to see Clark and Lex go at it in Metropolis?

or

The do a Smallville reuion movie in a few years and we see how things turned out??

Ok, Im busted,.........Im really bored at work...........this is disturbing...

I can't even focus on your idea, because I'm distacted by if you take out the 'yth' in your name, well you can figure out where I'm going here... :dry:

I can't even focus on your idea, because I'm distacted by if you take out the 'yth' in your name, well you can figure out where I'm going here... :dry:

Yea, I understand allot of people get "distracted" by that......but hey look at you stepping up to the plate,..Now Im "distracted" and can't focus because you need to add a 'r' to the word "Distacted" in your post.....it's a vicious circle, I hope someone else can come in here and end this circle of "distaction" or "Distraction" or we could be doomed to live incomplete lives.....for the rest of our lives????? Eek....:yay:

I find pythenis's distacting at times too.

:dry:

i can honestly say i have never eaten a yam, candied or not

i can honestly say i have never eaten a yam, candied or not

What about a sweet potatoe. I'm not really sure if there is any difference, 'cause to me they taste the same.

What about a sweet potatoe. I'm not really sure if there is any difference, 'cause to me they taste the same.

Naw, they are about the same...if you have eaten a sweet potato and like them, then chances are you'll like yams.

They are yummylicous.:woot:

i've eaten sweet potato in salads and chinese. they're not great.

If you've only eaten them in salads and chinese, then that's probably why they didnt taste great.

You have to have them roasted, or do it the American Way and melt marshmallows on top. :wow:

*writes suggestions down* now where to buy them hmm..

You have to have them roasted, or do it the American Way and melt marshmallows on top. :wow:

Baked, with brown sugar and butter, a little orange juice, some chopped pecans.. Yummm...

If you've only eaten them in salads and chinese, then that's probably why they didnt taste great.

There we go! :up: :D

This is very intresting that the topic of yams comes up???

When I was a kid I had a Yam.........his name was Steve.

Steve and I did everything together......(we even saw The Empire Strikes Back together and shared popcorn).....then one day my older brother told me Steve ran away because he didn't like me anymore..............so I cried.

Later on that day, I saw Steves skin in the kitchen garbage can,.....he didn't run away,.....HE WAS MURDERED!!!

I have made it my lifes goal to solve Steves murder.....I still have his dried skin.....but there have been no leads for 20 or so years.

I will avenge you Steve.......oh yes....I will avenge you!!!

Baked, with brown sugar and butter, a little orange juice, some chopped pecans.. Yummm...

Oooh, I love sweet potatoes (or yams)!

I love them when they're done tempura style in a japanese restaurant, I love them as fries, I love them when they're served like baked potatoes (Outback does that as does Texas Roadhouse) but my favorite way is as a caserole with brown sugar and butter, no pecans or orange juice needed IMO.

Yummy.

Hijack.JPG

:ninja:

This is very intresting that the topic of yams comes up???

When I was a kid I had a Yam.........his name was Steve.

Steve and I did everything together......(we even saw The Empire Strikes Back together and shared popcorn).....then one day my older brother told me Steve ran away because he didn't like me anymore..............so I cried.

Later on that day, I saw Steves skin in the kitchen garbage can,.....he didn't run away,.....HE WAS MURDERED!!!

I have made it my lifes goal to solve Steves murder.....I still have his dried skin.....but there have been no leads for 20 or so years.

I will avenge you Steve.......oh yes....I will avenge you!!!

LOL! You really are bored arent you? :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"