Even if both Goku and Superman had no powers....Goku would still win...

super saiyan 2 said:
Why?....He knows Martial Arts.....
i gues it is just as simple as that but i was wandering the way goku can loose his energy does superman loose his and do you realy think he would have the strenth to win not depending on energy?

If they both had totally nothing no powers(No Energy also)...just a plan fight...Goku would win...

super saiyan 2 said:
If they both had totally nothing no powers(No Energy also)...just a plan fight...Goku would win...
ah i see i remember one time he didnt have his powers he seemed weaker than a normal person so i guess i would deffinatly have to go with goku

SS2 can u send me the test please willie told me about it and i wanted to put my knowledge to the test can you send me it?

super saiyan 2 said:
Why?....He knows Martial Arts.....

Nope, Superman can use his battlesuit :p

Doesn't matter cos supes is a wax doll compared to goku!!!

Supes is wick!

WILLIE1 said:
Doesn't matter cos supes is a wax doll compared to goku!!!

Supes is wick!
"i second that motion passed goku has officialy been declared stronger than superman in everway and my word is final no arguments":)

Morg said:
Nope, Superman can use his battlesuit :p

Since when did superman have a battlesuit, all i kow is the guy whears spandex

ROWEN!!!... How are ya buddy?...

I can hear someone singin YMCA!...LOL!!!!... Only kidding guys!

Pretty good buddy, I've been trying real hard not to laugh at the Spandex thing as it reminds mo of some of the stupid colors that athletes wear!!!

I hope that you had a good weekend, Yes?

to answer a question asked, yes Superman does lose power like Goku does. What happens is this: As we all know Superman is a storehouse for solar energy. Similar to how Goku expends Kia energy Superman uses up his stored battery of Solar Energy over time. When he gets low his invulernablity goes away, his strength fades, speed decreases, etc. This is what happened in Doomsday, Doomsday more or less outlasted him to the point where he had used up so much solar energy that he was vulernable again. So pretty much They both are capable of losing their powers for a short time if they expend enough energy. Superman has to have some time under the yellow sun to regani his lost strength whereas Goku needs.. we... food and lots of it! I still can't get over the Otherworld Tourny with Goku being dragged by a side in his teeth to the fight by King Kia LOL!

Edaar the Mage

ROWEN said:
Since when did superman have a battlesuit, all i kow is the guy whears spandex

He has a huge kryptonian battlesuit that he has in his Fortress of Solitude, he used it a few times

if they had no powers except for there fighting skill Goku would beat the shiit out of Superman

YEAH... GO ON LOBO!!!.... That's the true facts and it's the facts that we wanna hear!!!

How are ya buddy?

Goku is the ultimaye martial artist. Superman just throws punches. Precirisis Supes would be a problem for Goku and Superman Prime is so powerful he makes the pc supes look weak.

I'll have a link to Superman Prime's abilities soon. Without powers Batman would truly kick Superman's ass

It's a matter of how the characters 'Powers' are precieved to be, but in terms of pure fighting ability, then Goku would win no problems what so ever!

I apparently have been informed that Superman knows some matrial arts, I'm going to pick up the trade this weekend and check it out myself, but ifits true that cchanges my position on non-powered fight from Goku to equal, I'lll let ya know if he could actual hold his own more then we all think once I read the comic.

Edaar The Mage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"