• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Even if both Goku and Superman had no powers....Goku would still win...

super saiyan 2 said:
I must say Morg....I'm suprised you posted here....


Blame the title thread :D and I saw this thread when I hit the new posts :)
had to add my two cents that Supers can still win the fight :D
 
I agree it Kakarot on this cos Supes is completely wick!
 
We have seen countless times that without his powers he can't fight if his life depended on it(literally).Goku would win but if Superman had all of his powers he'd beat Goku for sure.
 
Zues4Life said:
We have seen countless times that without his powers he can't fight if his life depended on it(literally).Goku would win but if Superman had all of his powers he'd beat Goku for sure.
but in that case wudnt they just be the same unless one trained harder than the other in that case i think goku would still will because he has well more experience
 
Lobo said:
Goku is the ultimaye martial artist. Superman just throws punches. Precirisis Supes would be a problem for Goku and Superman Prime is so powerful he makes the pc supes look weak.
goku isn't the ultimate martial artist...

i'm pretty sure evil ryu could show him a few things if they fought at an equal power level...
 
but thats the thing if if if if theres no ifs or buts you fight with the abilitys you have not make excuses
 
Odin's Lapdog said:
goku isn't the ultimate martial artist...

i'm pretty sure evil ryu could show him a few things if they fought at an equal power level...


Pffft no

Goku abilites are GAINED through Martial arts. He 's not some guy with super powers who just happens to know Kung Fu.

Its true Supes was taught how to fight by Mongul (if I recall), but that is never brought up at all nowdays. Supes still just throws punches as normal. Besides no training from Mongul could make him a better fighter than Goku:o
 
OH YEAH!.... Go on GuyverJay!!!... I second that all thee way to Supreme Kai's PLanet!^_^
 
Morg said:
Blame the title thread :D and I saw this thread when I hit the new posts :)
had to add my two cents that Supers can still win the fight :D

Supes won't even lay hands on goku because he's so quick. Since Goku has the ability to sense just about anything faster than the speed of light, not to mention his serious training with the kinds of situations that he has been in, supes is just another whimp given great powers....Goku's powers are more useful in battle.
 
I think that Supes may land quite a few hits, but Goku would've landed a few hundred by that time!^_^
 
Guyverjay said:
Pffft no

Goku abilites are GAINED through Martial arts. He 's not some guy with super powers who just happens to know Kung Fu.

Its true Supes was taught how to fight by Mongul (if I recall), but that is never brought up at all nowdays. Supes still just throws punches as normal. Besides no training from Mongul could make him a better fighter than Goku:o
Goku's up and down...

I would consider a perfect martial artist to have reached a state of enlightenment and be quite peaceful in nature, using very little effort to pull of complex maneouvres. Goku still loves to fight and has yet to reach this stage.

As purely a master of his art, i would put lee mu bai from crouching tiger above goku as a martial artist as well as a few others. (based on the effortless fighting and his peaceful nature)

goku's tough, but not a perfect martial artist. he still gets taken out by direct blows and so forth. But at his best (which i consider to be his bout with cell), he does push the boat out, but then you have to consider putting cell up there as well.

i know you probably won't agree with me on this, but i'm willing to stand my ground on this one.
 
Yeah, I agree^_^


GUYS, TAKE THIS ARGUEMENT TH HELL OUTTA HERE!!!!
 
Well he was being civil so I don't think it was a problem :) But honestly I don't take imaginary battles very seriously so I don't really care :)
 
I know what you mean, but after yesterday's caper, I couldn't be bothered with any more fighting or arguements^_^
 
yes but I don't think Odin would get like that I haven't seen him behave that way. I haven't gone and read all his posts though but he seems rational to me.
 
WILLIE1 said:
Yeah, I agree^_^


GUYS, TAKE THIS ARGUEMENT TH HELL OUTTA HERE!!!!
who is arguing?

i talk to guyver all the time about stuff like this, it never gets personal (except for the jason/tommy debate :mad: :p )


we're both mature enough to act immaturely in a mature manner if it gets to that stage, no harm will be done..

:)
 
dbzmom said:
yes but I don't think Odin would get like that I haven't seen him behave that way. I haven't gone and read all his posts though but he seems rational to me.
i've read all my posts, that was a boring day:(
 
Sorry Odin, I guess that I'm just being catious from those 2 idiots that were here yesterday^_^
 
Odin's Lapdog said:
who is arguing?

i talk to guyver all the time about stuff like this, it never gets personal (except for the jason/tommy debate :mad: :p )


we're both mature enough to act immaturely in a mature manner if it gets to that stage, no harm will be done..

:)
I think he is just worn out from the people yesterday. I think it got a little out of hand and there was name calling etc etc. It isn't worth it if it get to that point. I did say you were being civil I think its more that it might spark another arguement like yesterday. Not that you were arguing but that it might start up again :). I think he just wants a little cool off period :)
 
WILLIE1 said:
Sorry Odin, I guess that I'm just being catious from those 2 idiots that were here yesterday^_^
see damn it I type too slow!!!!
 
Don't worry DBZMOM, you'll get better as I was a slow typer too and I started to type faster, but I'm not typing at the speed of light or anything^_^
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,702
Messages
21,789,147
Members
45,617
Latest member
SuperheroWoman
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"