Even if both Goku and Superman had no powers....Goku would still win...

Toriyama-Sensei? He's not your teacher. You can only say "sensei" if you actually know him.

And anyway the characters in DBZ use "KI" and chi. Ki is energy from the world around you. It's not inside of you. Not yet anyway. It's just converted. Think "kinetic"..it turns from potential energy in the atmosphere or chi inside of birds or plants or whatever and comes to you. It's not yours.

Anyway...So being a Sayajin increases your capability to use ki. It does stregnthen your chi as well.

The characters don't have to use ki. And Goku can be drained of Chi as well. It's happened in the series before.

So in the end, yes Goku and Supes can fight without their powers. Martial Arts don't need chi or ki. Certain techniques do but Goku does not have to use them.

In fact many times Goku has made himself weaker by lowering his power level. So even if Chi is within him, he can become weaker. Remember when he fought Majin Vegeta? He could have gone SSJ3 anytime but he wanted Vegeta to feel like he was in control. That's why Goku looks away when vegeta questions him.

....Correct me if I am wrong. But Goku doesn't really have powers, does he? I me is not the Dragonball fighters "abilities" all learned. Like how I can lift more than I could four years ago, although no one would consider my current strength a "power". So saying Goku has no "powers" would essentially be saying he never trained, and therefore Superman and he would be on equal standing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"