Even if both Goku and Superman had no powers....Goku would still win...

In my defense I would type faster if I wasn't folding the laundry :)

without his powers superman is a human whose punching no longer have stopping power

Goku without his powers still knows martial arts and would own superman

WILLIE1 said:
Doesn't matter cos supes is a wax doll compared to goku!!!

Supes is wick!

Huh?

Anyway Supes wins. Superman is no slouch. He probably knows several good moves.

...wow...This is old....thanks for whoever found this....takes me back to my "past life".....

Jplaya2023 said:
lol @ this

Well he probably does. Superman could probably read up on kung fu or something via Super reading or something.

Batman could take out Goku too, as we know he knows martial arts already.

And if he's struggling he could always start a "USA!,USA!" chant to get himself pumped up again.

lol. Batman will not beat goku if they went head to head without their powers. Goku was training since he was three years old to the very end of gt. Goku's martial art skills largely overcomes that of the bats even though i know that the bats has more fighting skill than superman.

Goku has trained with every known figure in the dbz universe and later surpasses them all.

hulkamania85 said:
Well he probably does. Superman could probably read up on kung fu or something via Super reading or something.

Batman could take out Goku too, as we know he knows martial arts already.

And if he's struggling he could always start a "USA!,USA!" chant to get himself pumped up again.

For the last time...Goku is not from Japan...he is from planet Vegeta...he is a Sayian....

Goldenage Batman said:
For the last time...Goku is not from Japan...he is from planet Vegeta...he is a Sayian....

Well Superman wasn't born in the US either, but he grew up there. Same thing with Goku and Japan.

Wrong

Japan doesn't exist on Dragonball earth, all the locations are made up:)

Guyverjay said:
Wrong

Japan doesn't exist on Dragonball earth, all the locations are made up:)
He's from the country of the East... Bulma's from the country of the west... they say so in Dragon ball..

So?

East automatically mean Japan does it?

They've also got a world president who happens to be a dog, your point would be what?

Dragonball earth is completly fictional

Hell heres a picture of it
worldmap0tj.jpg

hulkamania85 said:
Well Superman wasn't born in the US either, but he grew up there. Same thing with Goku and Japan.

For the last time goku was based on a chinese myth so he's not japanese. Also, i herd that a canadian brought up the idea of superman__is this true?

super saiyan x said:
For the last time goku was based on a chinese myth so he's not japanese. Also, i herd that a canadian brought up the idea of superman__is this true?

Based on a chinese myth, but this Goku is from a Japanese cartoon.

A canadian could have come up with Supes, but the character fights for truth, justice, and the American way.

hulkamania85 said:
Based on a chinese myth, but this Goku is from a Japanese cartoon.

A canadian could have come up with Supes, but the character fights for truth, justice, and the American way.

So what?

George Lucas is American, I suppose Jabba the Hut comes from Texas?

Goku nationality isn't Japanese end of story

Guyverjay said:
So what?

George Lucas is American, I suppose Jabba the Hut comes from Texas?

Goku nationality isn't Japanese end of story

Wow that was completely opposite of the point I was making.

What I said would mean that Jabba doesn't come from Texas because the creator is from a certain country. Superman isn't a canuck because the writer is from Canada.

Goku is probably not from Japan if you want to be anal about the fantasy country thing.

However IMO Superman is the better character.

hulkamania85 said:

What I said would mean that Jabba doesn't come from Texas because the creator is from a certain country. Superman isn't a canuck because the writer is from Canada.

Goku is probably not from Japan if you want to be anal about the fantasy country thing.

What point? You have no point. You just spew utter rubbish everytime you post. There is no PROBABLY, Goku isn't Japanese. Its nothing to do with being anal. It's you being completely and utterly ignorant;)

hulkamania85 said:

If Goku is from japan, then superman is from Canada...that's what you are applying right? Either way you have no point ciao.

Being Anal about things lol.

It's pretty camp to fly around in primary coloured stockings, underpants and a cape but could it be true that Superman's actually gay. Some people seem to think so.

http://www.craveonline.com/filmtv/stories.php?sid=1081

quote:
“I'm told, that Bryan Singer has a particular theme in mind regarding this film. As an openly gay activist, he's wanting to give the world a new young gay role model, and is looking to employ someone who is either openly gay or closeted gay, who'll come out during publicity for the movie. Superman itself can also be seen as an allegory for closeted homosexuality … and Singer wants to add that meta-textual element to the movie.”

Bryan Singer did a great job of the X-Men movies but making Superman gay's a pretty huge change of character. Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor makes sense because although he's gay he's been chosen because he's a fine actor. To choose actors directly because of their sexuality seems a bit weird to me.

Hugh Laurie's not a bad actor but I still see him as more of a comedian. I still think of him as Prince Regent in Blackadder so Perry White might be a stretch. I'm interested to see if this converts as well from comics to big screen as the X-Men did.

Below is an artist's impression of how the New Superman could look.

...Yet another thread bumped for no reason. :whatever:

I gotta give you props for that. :up: :up:

Goku wins, btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back