Evil Dead 4?

Bryce Dallas Howard looking unwell. Hope she's okay

I am hyped the hell up. Give it to me now.

4da.gif

Between this and Terrifier 2 and possibly the new Saw movie... gore and depravity are back baby!

giphy.gif

Glad they changed their mind and didn’t just dump it on their streamer. I can see this opening big.

Looks absolutely terrifying! I love how it still looks like it could be a sequel to the Evil Dead remake.

Well, the gore is clearly still in place. Definitely feels like Evil Dead, even if they have finally moved beyond the one cabin.

That red-band trailer rocks hard. I wasn't anticipating this movie before, but I'm definitely gonna watch it now!

Now, this looks pretty awesome, and I love the apartment building location. That alone already makes it more appealing to me than the remake because we don't get enough horror films set in apartment complexes anymore.

Demons 2 is one of my favorites when it comes to utilizing that location.

Think about how many more people live in apartments than cabins in the woods. More scary to me because it's relatable.

Looks pretty good. Incredibly well shot.

I love the skyscraper setting honestly. Having those classic evil dead Raimi shots still there is just *chefs kiss*.

Looking oddly contained for a high rise. Hoping for many floors of carnage on this one.

This looks sickkkkkk. Absolutely fantastic I cannot wait for this. For me this franchise, has never missed. That’s also counting Ash vs Evil Dead. This is one of my most anticipated for this year.

Tonally looks in line with the 2013 iteration. Just learned this has the same editor too so that makes sense. I loved everything I seen, so many great shots in there. I admire how this franchise works as straight up horror, as comedy and as action.

I believe Evil Dead is the highest quality franchise out there and this will further cement that. Can't wait.

This looks SICK -- in a good way. Some shots remind me of the 28 Days Later zombie phase but the Evil Dead vibe is firmly in place.

Too bad Roque Banos isn't scoring this movie. His score for the 2013 film was wildly entertaining.

This looks SICK -- in a good way. Some shots remind me of the 28 Days Later zombie phase but the Evil Dead vibe is firmly in place.

Too bad Roque Banos isn't scoring this movie. His score for the 2013 film was wildly entertaining.
That is a phenomenal score. The piece for the blood rain climax is metal as ****.

As far as this movie goes: hell yes. HELL YES. This looks like a proper follow up to 2013. I love that movie and always wanted more in that vein.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"