Ezra Miller IS the Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
blog-ezra-miller-interview-01.jpg

I like Flash being a young man, why does every team member have to be 30?
I think the confusion is just the age of Allen on the tv series, and now they have a younger actor than him, which makes people think we won't see Barry Allen on the big screen as the main Flash.

Good actor. I think Ezra Miller will do great in the role.

He should probably dye his hair are too many dark haired dudes in the Justice League right now.

Good actor. I think Ezra Miller will do great in the role.

He should probably dye his hair are too many dark haired dudes in the Justice League right now.
Lol half the posts are complaining that everyone has dark hair in the Justice League :oldrazz:

He's only 2 years younger.
The fact that they would go even younger than the tv version of Barry Allen, makes it seem less likely he will be playing the Allen version is all. I don't know how to have this make sense for you. :confused:

I think the confusion is just the age of Allen on the tv series, and now they have a younger actor than him, which makes people think we won't see Barry Allen on the big screen as the main Flash.

They can co-exist at the same time. I have no beef with it.

They can co-exist at the same time. I have no beef with it.
Meaning two different Flash heroes? I think so. It is easy to accept that timelines can change with a guy fast enough to warp time around him :word: Wally can be first cinematic version, and they can still do Allen backstory.

The fact that they would go even younger than the tv version of Barry Allen, makes it seem less likely he will be playing the Allen version is all. I don't know how to have this make sense for you. :confused:

Two years younger isn't that extreme. It's not like Grant is 30 and Ezra is 20.

You really think the tv version will come first? If WB/Snyder wants to go with Barry Allen for this version...they will. :o

I'll give it time and it will grow on me. Just at this stage im not on board.

He would have been a pretty good choice for quicksilver though.

Lol, I feel the same. It's getting to the point where superhero actors are starting to be younger than me. Might as well get used to it, considering I'll be in my 30s by the time many of these movies roll around.

oh furck now I realize when cyborg is out Im 30 :(

They are ALREADY doing a younger Allen version. It seems unlikely they would go any younger than that already. Going with an even younger in age/looks might suggest they are doing a different version this time. That is all.

In all honesty I've no idea who he is will have to look up his films.

You really think the tv version will come first? If WB/Snyder wants to go with Barry Allen for this version...they will. :o
I would be surprised. I think they are showing "Barry the earlier years" already. To have the same age or younger (by a couple years) seems to indicate to me that they may go in a different direction (Wally perhaps)

Can't say I'm on board with this just yet. He seems charming, but I just can't see him in the suit. I'll have to give it some more time.

this guy would have made a good Terry McGinnis

ezra-miller-photo.jpg

Terry_McGinnis_1_by_SpryteMage.png

WB which makes things from the top down, probably just wanted to use/contract him for something, so they attached him to this to quickly sign him to something.

Last edited:
Is he actually gay though? I read some quote by him saying he "describes himself as queer" but he's been attracted to mostly girls.

I kinda wish the TV series was cannon with Justice League. The Pilot for Flash is the best superhero pilot I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"