Fabian Wagner is the cinematographer.

Yeah, funny...

I was just thinking that you can see the Fong influence, but then again, it could very well being Snyder's influence on the visual continuity of his movies; I think we'll get a clearer sense of Fong's influence and how Wagner's is different when we get an HD shot...

Admittedly, Doomsday battle aside, I didn't have any problems with the look of BVS.

The DD battle and the knightmare for me. The color looked a lot better in the comic con trailer than the final product.

So, thoughts about him? He's a hit and miss for me from what I'm seeing in the trailers so far.

So, thoughts about him? He's a hit and miss for me from what I'm seeing in the trailers so far.
I only know his stuff from GoT, and man, if Battle of the Bastards isn't one of the most breathtakingly filmed episode of any series, I don't know what is.

What scenes didn't you like from the trailers?

I only know his stuff from GoT, and man, if Battle of the Bastards isn't one of the most breathtakingly filmed episode of any series, I don't know what is.

What scenes didn't you like from the trailers?

His night scenes mostly. Larry Fong perfected that **** in BvS, so it's even more noticeable.

I remember someone asked Larry on twitter how he does the lighting in night scenes so well and he said something like "I dont try to over-light the night scenes. Embrace the darkness."

LOL so many fanboys would get triggered by that comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"