"Far From Home" Talkback/Discussion

guyverfanboy said:
Did anyone notice reference to Crisis on Inifinite Earths, where GL is holding Supergirl's body after she got the crap beaten out of her?

Nope, i noticed it too.

I noticed it, just didn't feel like mentioning it. Because it might've spoiled people on the whole story.

hippie_hunter said:
I found it funny that Supergirl said that
she wanted to cop a feel on Brainiac 5
supes would've lost his lunch on hering the name" brainiac"

Lookin forward to this one. Long live the Legion.

No Far From Home. Bo Bo Bo instead :mad:

Dont be angry. This episode was terrible.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They change the schedule at the last minute and show crap. I waited all day for this. CN sucks.

And they wonder why people DL episodes. Total bulls**t.

****ing Chuck Norris.

Uhhhhh......

I mean, ****ing Cartoon Network.

Has anyone put this episode up on Youtube? If not, where could I download it?

What kinda crap is this? Coulda been playin' my game but held off fer JL, an' it wasn't even ON!?

Well i dont know about you guys but I kinda saw this comming with all the scheduling differences. So i spent the night with my Girlfriend. IMO that was so much better than the alternative, watching Tv by myself. Plus watching chick-flicks totally scores you brownie points.

I can't believe I'm saying this (well, typing this, but you get the idea), but I agree with celldog.

WOLVERINE25TH said:
What kinda crap is this? Coulda been playin' my game but held off fer JL, an' it wasn't even ON!?
Well you could have spent that time learning to type like a normal person.:)

nice burn. I woulda went with a masterbation joke in reference to this mysterious "Game" he coulda been playing, but that works too.

Jay, come say that to my face one day an' we'll see how many teeth you walk away with.

The Question said:
I can't believe I'm saying this (well, typing this, but you get the idea), but I agree with celldog.

GASP!!! :eek:

WOLVERINE25TH said:
Jay, come say that to my face one day an' we'll see how many teeth you walk away with.
And we'll see how many stories you get published.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"