Fast and Furious 6 Is A Go - Part 1

Lin not returned bums me the **** out. He probably wants to go on to other projects. Bummer.

Dammit! Especially with the seventh having the most interesting premise!

Who would you guys suggest? No director seems like a right fit.

The only way id be happy is if universal pushed back the shoot so Lin could change his mind. Its so disappointing to think that someone else will finish what he has pretty much started since taking over.

David Ayer would be cool. But I guess he's busy.

He's also been attached to the next Terminator.

God no. Hooper is awful. Really a shame to see Lin go. He's a huge if not the biggest reason this is still a viable franchise

It's obvious why Lin isn't returning to direct:

They're finally killing Han, and he doesn't want to be a part of it. Lin IS Han.

Billy the Kid on AICN said that no matter who they get, you're gonna feel Lin's absence. I pretty much agree.

When they mention Zwart, they never mention his best movie:
[YT]tMcJYEGHkXo[/YT]

Just Pink Panther 2 and Agent Cody Banks. :o

Still would't be my pick... Even though it would be cool to see a fellow Norwegian directing the movie. :oldrazz:

Billy the Kid on AICN said that no matter who they get, you're gonna feel Lin's absence. I pretty much agree.

We collectively saw Lin grew as a filmmaker too with each film. Him not doing FF7 is sad but necessary for his growth as an artist. Its like our baby boy moving away for college, leaving us fanboy parents behind. Bittersweet! (Sobs)

Just bring back Rob Cohen for Fast Furious 7: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor.

Still think Vin Diesel should direct it... IMHO his short Los Bandoleros was superior to FF4. His intimately involved in the development of these films... Plus the dynamic amongst everyone will still be the same plus wouldn't it be appropriate for the last film to be directed by the man that's partly responsible for its success?

There's no doubt in my mind that Fast 7 will not be the last one. Anyway, Sung Kang's Facebook page debuted a Han and Giselle character poster with Han's ride from Tokyo Drift's big chase.

Maybe this film really does catches up to Tokyo Drift

I can't post the image on here... But I'm intrigued by the fact they both facing away from the camera...

:D

aZDHW0GWtsY.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"