Fast & Furious 7 - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yeh I am curious if there have been many shots in the trailers of the CGI Walker, Has anybody noticed any?

I don't remember the exact quote but it was something like "Whether you're here or half a world away, you'll always be family"

It was very Brian-centric and ended with a shot of him in the car smiling at the screen. It was obvious though that it was one of his brothers and the CGI-ed the face.
Aw jeez. I need to see this right now.:hmr:

Here's that TV Spot samsnee was talking about

[YT]fIiWRcCGgr4[/YT]

Yeah that's the one. The last shot of Brian is definitely not really him.

Can we not watch this film without going on a witch hunt about CGI Brian?

We know Walker's sort of not there sometimes, but lets be cool fans and appreciate these guys for fighting through this rough time to bring us another film.

We know Walker's sort of not there sometimes, but lets be cool fans and appreciate these guys for fighting through this rough time to bring us another film.

this

i wont be looking for him cgi'ing at all. major props for his brothers for finishing this for him though. i can't imagine it was easy at all, especially trying to film this while they were/are still grieving. i really appreciate them doing that for him and his friends in the cast
and of course, us fans too

I'm not saying the movie won't be enjoyable because of it. If anything, it will make it sadder knowing he wasn't there.

Here's that TV Spot samsnee was talking about

[YT]fIiWRcCGgr4[/YT]

Saw this last night while watching tv and I seriously almost shed a tear.

It was cut from that commercial but I loved the symbolism with the Paul's white Supra and Dom's Charger going separate ways at the end.

We are 3 weeks out, the numbers could easily increase. I'd bet on them increasing as a matter of fact.

Yeah, like it or not, Paul Walker's death has helped promote this movie in ways marketing couldn't. There will be those who will go opening weekend just to see how they worked around the tragedy.

Yeah, like it or not, Paul Walker's death has helped promote this movie in ways marketing couldn't. There will be those who will go opening weekend just to see how they worked around the tragedy.

Shades of Heath Ledger there. Although I seriously doubt Paul Walker will get an Oscar for his role

I will always cherish 'Running Scared', one of his best non-FF films.

Running Scared was amazing. I have to get another copy because my homegirl took mine when she moved. lol

does anyone know if any of the theatres will be doing any promos or anything at premiers?

i wanna see this in Imax, and sometimes they have posters or stuff they give away

^Yeh I am curious if there have been many shots in the trailers of the CGI Walker, Has anybody noticed any?

The shot of Brian running on top of the car as it going over a cliff is totally real.

Yes! That movie was awesome. Definitely Walker's best work as an actor and the movie itself was INSANE. That scene with those kidnappers was so f***ing disturbing.

Yes! That movie was awesome. Definitely Walker's best work as an actor and the movie itself was INSANE. That scene with those kidnappers was so f***ing disturbing.

Yeah, the imagery in those scenes were very well made. I remember the devilish shadows they had really creeped me out.

Furious 7 - Korean Trailer (Contains New Footage)
[YT]ZBfBFkig09I[/YT]

1620594_10153022655027631_2832172119952230736_n.jpg

Last edited:
Have you guys seen about the free screenings coming this Monday night? 7 cities nationwide. All sold out now. I suspect heavy spoilers will be coming.

If you ask me, that's his best one. Not only his is performance awesome, but so is the movie as a whole. I also really enjoy Into The Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"