Fast and Furious 6 Is A Go - Part 1

Wan is better a choice than the candidates on the short list. I like it.

I think he will do a good job... especially if the rumor about the post credit scene in FF6 is true and Statham is the villain for FF7. I think he just might be the man, to build incredible tension between the Statham and Dom and make Statham a memorable villain

Looks like that spoiler seems more valid to me seeing as that Han's RX-7 is "back".

Wait when are they start shooting on part 7? Wan's still shooting Insidious 2.

I must be blind; I can't find the September starting date for FF7.

OmG that's a .....fast and furious schedule..Seriously, it screams rushed as bad place.

Fast and Furious 6 MTV Movie Awards Promo
[YT]NCWAMWPpNRU[/YT]

I remember reading a rumor about John Ortiz (FF4) returning. This confirms it. Nice find Symbiotic.

I'm guessing he is connected with Letty.

MTV movie awards clip was okay. Can't believe it been like 11 years since Fast and Furious 1. In 2001 I was like 13 going on 14 when it hit theaters, now I am 25. Time flys.....

I was expecting something about as long as the Iron Man 3 clip, at least. Not 15 bloody seconds.

Last edited:
MTV movie awards clip was okay. Can't believe it been like 11 years since Fast and Furious 1. In 2001 I was like 13 going on 14 when it hit theaters, now I am 25. Time flys.....

HAH, I can't believe 20 years has gone by since Jurassic Park first came out. I was 15 at the time. Damn, time does fly by!

I see no problem with them delaying the filming of #7. No reason to rush.

I have this feeling Fast 7's gonna be a trainwreck if they rush out a product.

They're willing to wait, because losing Johnson means losing $$$$.

Let Johnson film Hercules as long as he agrees to Fast 7 right after I guess

They could still make a 2014 date if they'd be willing to release near the end of the year, or they could just be safe and aim for '15. I don't mind the 2-year waits. But then again, nobody's getting any younger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"